♡ CCX ♡

Hi

New chappieeee

Almost forgot to upload again 🥲 I work at the office every Friday which isn't the best moment to upload lol but I'm trying not to forget!!

Can't waaaait for the new song next week!! Hopefully it'll be the beginning of the week, fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Please enjoy this chapter! Thank you for all the likes. Some of the last ones have 30 likes and it makes me so happy!! Please keep it coming ♥️

Enjoy this quite long chapter please, and do let me know what you think ♥️

Word count: 3990

~~

Josh's heart was slightly broken at the words. No, not him. Someone like him. Tyler wanted someone like Josh. But not Josh.

"Anyways", Tyler then sighed softly. "...I'm still not really tired", he said as he pressed a kiss on top of Josh's curls. "Maybe we can... wait are you tired?" He then asked Josh. "Little bit", Josh softly said, wanting to ignore the ache in his chest and the negative thoughts seeping into his brain. He tried to push them away as best as he could.

"Oh then we can go sleep, let's just go sleep then", Tyler said. "N-no, no", Josh shook his head. "If you aren't tired yet we don't have to, 'cause I'm not very tired", Josh said. "Just a little." "Are you sure?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded with a hum. "...okay, yeah, okay", Tyler replied. He hugged Josh tightly for a moment. "What were you thinking of?" Josh asked. "I thought maybe we could... dunno, watch something or play a game", he said. "I remember you really like games", Josh said. "I... did, yeah", Tyler said. "Thought I haven't... haven't done it in a really long time", he added.

"Why?" Josh asked. "You seemed to be pretty passionate about them." "Yeah that's the issue", Tyler sighed softly. "Was spending time on that instead of writing music which was a problem", he said. Josh frowned. "Why? You can't work all the time", he said. Tyler shrugged softly. "I don't know... I can?" He said. "Wh- no, no you need time to relax too, time to take it easy and calm down and have fun", Josh said. "You need something to relieve your stress and let you step away from your constant work 'cause if not, you're gonna overwork yourself", he said as he sat up slightly to look at Tyler. "Plus you always really loved it! Why would you stop doing something you really love?" He asked.

Tyler didn't reply, instead he looked out the window. "...William and David told me it was a waste of time and it made me lazy and unproductive. Both said I should focus on music instead", he said.

"Wh- oh every time you mention their names, they just get worse", Josh muttered. "You can't just work twenty-four seven! No one should work that much. You have to have something to relief stress and release your tension to! Didn't you said David was fully dependent on you? He wasn't even working at all when he was with you! But he had the audacity to tell you that gaming once in a while would make you lazy?! What a fucking dickhead", Josh said. "He was the one who was a lazy fuck! Honestly that's probably why he kept telling you that. So you'd be too exhausted to ever doubt his intentions", Josh said.

"But- but there's truth to what they said", Tyler said. "Only if you'd be spending your time gaming 95% of the time yeah", Josh said. "And you'd be doing so 365 days of the year, every year", Josh said. "But you never did! Your entire life is music, touring, photo shoots, video shoots, interviews, festivals, playing concerts, socializing with people from the industry, meetings, brainstorms, writing sessions, working in the studio, that's all you do", Josh said. "Every day. You barely got any time off ever since you started, especially since you got so successful so quickly", he said. "Then there's one thing you like to do besides making music, something that you said relieves your stress, and they tell you that would make you lazy?! Absolutely fucking not. That pisses me off", Josh said.