♡ CCVIII ♡

Helloooo friends, new chapter!

I truly have to start writing like a madman bc I only have 1 more chapter fully finished after this but I've been SO busy I've hardly had time to write and whyyy did I decide to do an extra chapter last week lol I'm making myself struggle harder 😭 I'll really try to keep it up and be able to publish 3 times a week!!

Veeeery very excited for the future of this story though and I'm really excited to hear what you think of everything too! Makes me so happy seeing all your excited reactions and votes. Really hope you'll enjoy this one just as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please enjoy, thank you for being here ♥️ and don't forget to leave a like!!

Word count: 3968

~~

As Tyler sat back against the pillows - not sitting up but not fully lying down either - he looked at Josh. "Come sit on my lap."

Josh pushed himself up a bit with his arm, his mouth opening but then closing again, blushing softly. "Mhm? You're gonna make me wait?" Tyler asked. "I- n-no", Josh shook his head. "I just..." he trailed. "C'mon", Tyler told him. Josh felt his cheeks heat up more as he looked down and he nodded, moving so he was back on his knees on the bed, then he felt his heart start to beat faster again. Tyler noticed, so he grabbed Josh's hand. He gently tugged at it, giving Josh enough confidence to actually move closer and lift his leg over Tyler, straddling his legs.

"Hi", Tyler softly said. Josh blushed. "Hi", he replied. Tyler smiled. "Kiss me", he said. Josh closed the gap between them as their lips connected and they gently made out again. Tyler's hands gripped Josh's thighs, pulling him a little closer. "Grind, baby", Tyler told him softly, voice low, as he broke the kiss. Tyler's hands moved up to grab Josh's hips, then he pulled them closer against his own. "C'mon, do it", he encouraged, and Josh rested his forehead against Tyler's as he looked down between their bodies, placing his hands on the bed on either side of Tyler to stabilize himself as he started to do what he was told. A soft huff escaped Josh's lips.

Tyler let out a shaky sigh. "That's it", he whispered. "That's it baby. Good boy." The praising was gonna kill Josh. He didn't know how much of that he could take. It was driving him nuts but he wanted Tyler to tell him that every moment, always, whenever Tyler told him to do something. He adored it.

The feeling it gave Josh, grinding against Tyler's hard cock with his own, was unreal. Feeling Tyler's breath on his bare skin, hearing the soft groans and sighs from Tyler, feeling his hands grip his hips or his thighs tightly; Josh couldn't help or stop the soft whimpers and moans slipping from his own lips. Tyler adored them. He wanted to hear them forever. He wanted to feel Josh forever. He had unlocked something in Tyler that he never knew was there; this huge urge to dominate and wreck the boy in the best way possible, the way Josh would feel pure bliss, the way Josh would want and allow him to. Never had Tyler been with someone who made himself want to be so dang dominant.

He guessed it wasn't a huge surprise, as Tyler had a history of wanting to be in control in his day-to-day life, and he could be kind of threatening or commanding - sometimes a bit too much, that would make him slightly aggressive or explosive - but dang, if he could use those feelings in this way, if he could get it all out by having someone like Josh be so compliant and obedient and willing, it would be an absolute game changer.

Maybe something like this, was what Tyler needed from a partner. Not someone who was more dominant over him.

The thoughts just spurred on Tyler even more, as he moved his hands to force Josh's hips even closer, the friction becoming even stronger, and Josh let out the, still soft, but most gorgeous moan Tyler had ever heard as Josh's head fell back slightly. Tyler moved his hands up along Josh's sides up to about three inches under his armpits, grabbing him firmly as he pulled him down, much to Josh's surprise - he didn't see it coming and Tyler heard it because of how Josh's breath responded to it.