♡ CCII ♡

Helloo hi dear friends, here's a new chapter! Excited for you to read this new one!! Lemme redeem myselfff

Also I am again, losing my mind over the chapters I'm currently writing. so. yeah. you have been warned.

Please enjoy this chapter <3 I'm still v much obsessing over overcompensate. 1037 streams so far! ah man I can't wait for this album to come out and I can't wait to move so I can display my collection in my houseeee

Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter. Thank you for being here, please don't forget to leave a vote <3 and I really hope to hear what you think of this too! I think you'll be happy to read this chapter <3

Enjoy! Much love <3

Word count: 3972

~~

"Whew, okay, that was a great secret", Steve said. "Does anybody want a refill of their soft drink?" He asked.

"I- I uh- I still have a... a secret", Josh softly said. "Oh! Oh of course, I'm sorry", Steve said. "No- no it's okay", Josh said as he shifted slightly in his seat. "Uhm... I- I just... wanna share", he said as he looked down. "...and the reason why I- I lied to Tyler earlier", he said.

Tyler looked up at Josh when he heard that. "No", he said. "No I don't want to know, I don't. Don't tell me." "Yeah well frankly I- I... don't care", Josh replied. Tyler was taken aback by that, Steve's jaw dropped slightly and Lucas raised his eyebrows in surprise. They weren't used to Josh being anything like that. He couldn't help but grin just slightly, because Lucas loved it when Josh stood up for himself.

"I- this- this is the question, to- to share something that you- you three don't know yet so- so now I will share it", he said. "And I- I don't really... care if you want me to or not because- because it's my decision and it's the- the question that we're asked, it's part of the- of the game", he said.

"He's right, he can choose what secret he wants to share with us. And that was the question", Steve said. Lucas hummed in agreement.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Fine", he said, taking a long drag from his cigarette that he hadn't finished just yet. "Hopefully you'll be a bit nicer again after this", Lucas said. Tyler closed his eyes as he rubbed his forehead. He knew he wasn't being the nicest, but he didn't need Lucas to actually call him out on that.

He decided to say nothing. He was just gonna wait for Josh to say whatever he had to say no matter how much Tyler didn't want to hear it.

"Uhm..." Josh trailed after a few moment. "So- so uh... what I- I didn't tell you yet", he softly started. "Uhm... remember yesterday with the- the never have I ever questions, that I said my... uhm, my ex-boyfriend, he cheated on me and gave me an STD?" Josh said. Steve and Lucas nodded. Tyler just looked down. "Yeah we remember baby", Lucas said gently. Josh nodded. "...and later I said I regretted telling him I was ready to uh- to sleep with him for the first time when I wasn't... actually ready, but he didn't know", Josh added. Again, they nodded.

"...what I- I lied to Tyler about is... I- I said that him cheating and giving me that STD didn't automatically make him a bad boyfriend, and that he was... he was good", Josh said. "But uh... he- he wasn't", Josh softly said. "He... was a really, really bad person who... who hurt me a lot", Josh said as he looked down. "...but I wasn't ready to tell you that yet, so... I- I said he wasn't bad because I wanted to avoid the questions and I- I just didn't wanna talk about it yet", he said softly.

Tyler was quiet. His heart ached. "...that was the lie?" He softly asked. Josh nodded softly. "Jesus", Tyler muttered to himself as he closed his eyes, then Lucas saw Tyler dig his fingernails into his own skin to pinch himself. "Ty, baby, don't do that", Lucas said as he reached over to make Tyler stop. "There's better ways to accept that you might have reacted a bit harsh, than to hurt yourself", he said gently. "Don't do that okay?"