♡ CCXXI ♡

Hello hello hello friends! Extra chapter yay!

Ok everyone seems to be assuming shit's about to go down bc I'm doing an extra chapter but I'm really just doing it bc it wanted to give you something extra 😭 pls don't be disappointed with the chapter haha. It's super cute tho I really liked writing this one 🥺 I know I always say I enjoyed writing my chapters but I genuinely do and this one is like extra cute to me. So I hope you enjoy 🥺

Thank you so so much for being here, it means the world ♥️ please do leave a vote when you've read it so tomorrow I know I can upload the next chapter! I'm gonna try my best to write as much as I can again this weekend 🫶🏻

While you can, I'd love to see your comments, they truly make my day and make writing so worth it. Please enjoy, I'll see you guys again tomorrow!♥️

Word count: 3894

~~

"Alright, everything's cleaned up", Steve said. "What's next? It's only 9:30", he said. "Can we go outside or something?" Tyler asked. "I don't wanna stay here." "Where do you wanna go then?" Lucas asked. Tyler shrugged. "I don't know. I wanna play Pokémon Go. Been getting back into it", he said. "Oh I haven't played that in a while, I'll come", Steve said.

"Do you play?" Lucas asked Josh. "Oh uh I've done it a few times but never really a lot. Just in the beginning really", he said. "Oh but the game got so much better. Download it, I wanna play with you!" Tyler said. "Okay, I will", Josh gently laughed. "If I remember my account."

"So you wanna go out and play it with them?" Lucas asked. "I'll go if you'll go. If not I'll stay with you here", Lucas said. "Pleaaaase come", tyler pleaded. "I'll pay you in uh... cuddles", he said, and josh let out a laugh before he turned back to Lucas. "No I'll go, could be fun", Josh smiled. "Hell yeah. If it's really been several years, you're gonna be blown away by the amount of new Pokémon around that you haven't gotten yet", Tyler said with a grin. "I'm downloading it now", Josh said. "And I'll pay you in cuddles later", Tyler replied.

"Alright, I'll whip out that badboy again too then", Lucas chuckled as he opened the app. "I, actually, have not given up on it. Been playing it quite regularly", he said. "Been checking for a few minutes almost every day and some days much longer and deeper."

"And still I'm further than you are", Tyler hummed. "Yeah 'cause you've traveled the fucking world. I can't get any regional Pokémon from the other side of the world when I'm stuck in fucking Cleveland", Lucas chuckled.

"You could've gone on tour with me", Tyler shrugged. "I didn't want to", Lucas simply replied. "Ouch", Tyler chuckled. "That hurt." Lucas chuckled too. "Love you", he said. "Love you baby", Tyler smiled.

They put their jackets on and had their phones ready to go, when they left the apartment and went downstairs. As they walked on to the street, there were some people still around but Steve and Tyler's hoods were covering them pretty well. Tyler told them about one of the best spots nearby where they could go for the most Pokéstops and gyms, Josh complained about not having enough room in his virtual bag and not having any coins for expansions, so Tyler taught him how to take over gyms to earn coins to buy said expansions.

Tyler showed off his Shiny collection, Lucas caught a shiny Pokémon, making the others jealous; they discovered Josh had never gotten a shiny back when he played several years ago, and that made Tyler trade a spare shiny Pokémon with Josh for a random weedle, so he could have a shiny Pokémon too.

They had fun, taking over gyms together and battling against each other as they caught Pokémon and Tyler explained different parts of the game with Lucas, because they'd been playing it most recently. Josh was actually getting much more into it than he expected. He guessed Tyler's enthusiasm had a lot to do with it though.