♡ CCVI ♡

Maaaaaannn yesterday's chapter was setting up for something 👀 interesting 👀 lol so here's an extra chapter!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one, I'm excited for you to read it!!

I love writing and I love releasing extra chapters and I love this story and TOP and Ty and Josh and all my characters and there's a whole lotta love haha. Really hope you enjoy this one ♥️

Please don't forget to leave a like so I can publish tomorrow's chapter with no issues! Then I know you've been able to read this 🫶🏻

Thank you for being here, please enjoy! Quite a long one!

Word count: 4168

~~

As Tyler pulled back, he looked into Josh's slightly red eyes, and he felt hesitation. Was he making an even bigger mistake than he had been talking about just moments before? This was Josh's first time smoking weed, the first time he was under influence of the substance. Now Tyler was making out with him again, and that wasn't the only thing he was about to do, but Tyler was getting worried.

The only time he made out with Josh, was when they were both drunk. Now, they were both high. They weren't doing these things while being sober. They wouldn't do those things when they were sober because they knew they shouldn't be doing this. But now they were, because Josh was so willing, and Tyler was really fucking willing too, but they were sober. Were they truly consenting to what was happening? Was Josh truly consenting to it? Should he just get up and walk away and cut it off? But he was so fucking tempted by Josh to stay...

He wasn't gonna fuck Josh. That was absolutely not gonna happen. But were other things okay to do when they were both high, especially since it was Josh's first time? Tyler was responsible for that, he was responsible for him. Was he taking advantage of the situation? He didn't want to. He knew Josh had promised him, but Tyler was panicking. He didn't know what to do. He didn't wanna take advantage of Josh. He never would.

He got up and walked a few steps away from Josh, his back towards him, as he pulled his hair frustratingly. Josh was quiet, his heart stopping slightly as Tyler so abruptly got up and walked away from him, and it surprised him. He didn't expect that to happen and he didn't know what to do about it.

"Fuck, J", Tyler sighed. "I don't fucking know what to do", he said as he turned back to look at Josh. "Wh- why? What- what's wrong?" Josh softly asked. Tyler felt the words tug at his heart. Josh's voice was killing him.

"You're high, you can't consent to any of this", Tyler said. "Wh- no, no that's- that's not true", Josh said. "It is, it fucking is", Tyler said as he shook his head slightly. "I'm responsible for you, I'm taking advantage of you if I go through with this. I can't- I- fuck", he sighed. He walked to the balustrade and he leaned his elbows on it as he looked over the buildings and the night lights, still slowly shaking his head.

He heard something behind him, then he turned his head just slightly and in the corner of his eye he saw Josh get up and walk inside. Tyler closed his eyes as he let his head hang. He messed up the whole fucking night. He shouldn't have gotten the weed, he shouldn't have kissed Josh, he shouldn't have told him how fucking irresistible he was and he shouldn't have even thought of doing any of that with Josh again.

Tyler didn't think he could ever panic while being high, but this was driving him close. He felt his heart rate move fast, his breaths were shorter, he felt his eyes sting. He tried to take deep breaths; the idea of having already crossed a line he shouldn't have with Josh that night was eating at him from the inside and he felt like it was gonna kill him.