♡ CC ♡

Happy one-day-after-overcompensate-release-day day ♥️

Sooo what are your thoughts? Feelings? Emotions? I'm absolutely in love with the song myself and I can't wait to listen to it on repeat until the next single drops ♥️ I bought way too much off the TOP store so far and they haven't even released any wearable merch yet 😭

The video is so good, Tyler's walk, his smirk, Josh's hair, Colin's son at the end!! The torch light on their faces from the banditos, the mask, the choreography, I'm so in love. I was already crying before the song came out and during I cried more lol I love them so much 🥺

Anyways, here's a new chapter! After the cliffhanger from Wednesday I'm sure you're all eager to know what's gonna happen next haha

I don't wanna spoil it so ... I won't do that. Let's just get to the chapter, I hope you enjoy, don't hate me, love u all ♥️

Word count: 4144

~~

"Josh's turn. Joshie, love, your question is..." Lucas trailed as he hit the generate button. "When was the last time you lied, and who did you lie to?" He read aloud.

Josh raised his eyebrows a little bit, just for a moment. "Oh- uhm..." he trailed. He looked down at his lap. "Uh... last- last time I lied..." he trailed. He bit his lip. "Uhm... today", he said. He was quiet.

Steve hummed softly as he nodded. "Who was it to?" He asked, as Josh didn't seem to answer that part of the question himself. Josh glanced at him, then Lucas, then Tyler, and he looked back down at his hands in his lap nervously. "Uh..." he trailed. He swallowed difficultly. His heart was pounding - racing - in his chest and Josh didn't know how to say it, but he had to.

"Tyler."

That was met with, well, nothing. All three were quiet, and Josh himself was too. "...what?" Tyler said softly. Josh didn't reply. He glanced at Tyler for a second; when he saw the hurt in Tyler's eyes, he quickly averted his gaze. He breathed in and out shakily.

"Uhm... thanks for- for telling us that so honestly", Lucas said. "...yeah", Josh said softly, almost inaudibly. But Tyler didn't seem to agree with the thanking, as he got up and he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and Steve's drink - a strong liquor too. "Tyler-" Lucas started as he tried to stop him. "Don't", Tyler warned him as he looked at him, and Lucas shut right up. Tyler downed Steve's drink in one go before he put the glass down again, not-so carefully with a slam, and he walked around the table to the balustrade of the balcony where he lit a cigarette. He stood there, staring at the view, his mind racing with thoughts and what Josh had just said, and he couldn't believe it.

The guys didn't know what to say either as they saw Tyler turn his back towards all of them, and Lucas looked back at Josh. Josh now had his feet pulled up on the couch with his arms wrapped around his legs, as he stared at the floor, and he saw Josh's eyes were slightly watery as he seemed to be stuttering with his breaths. His heart broke at the sight of Josh, and he so badly wanted to fix this situation.

"Josh do- do you... maybe wanna share what it... what it was?" Lucas asked gently. "No, god no", Tyler replied before Josh could, as he turned around. "Spare me the fucking details. I don't need to fucking know", he said as he walked back to the table, dropped his half- smoked cigarette into the ash tray, and he went inside. He walked down the hall and into the guest room, where he forcefully pulled the door shut - he didn't slam it, but it sure was close.

Josh kind of jumped at the loud sound, and he wiped some tears away. He took another stutter-y breath; this wasn't anything like last night. He'd pissed Tyler off, he'd broken his trust; he pissed him off so bad that he angrily walked away. How the hell did they go from making out together and grinding on each other, to this?