♡ CCVII ♡

Hi friends, new chapter ♥️ love this one and I thiiiink you'll do too 👀

Gotta upload this quickly bc work but just wanna share I'm finally getting a tattoo next week and I can't wait 😌🫶🏻

Anyways let's just dive in bc I gotta get back to work! Hope you enjoy this one, thank you so much for being here. Hope to hear what you think of this one and I hope to see your votes, thank you so much! All my love! ♥️

Word count: 3498

~~

Josh knew he needed a real cold fucking shower to calm down, but Tyler wasn't giving him any chances to even calm down a little. He went full steam ahead and Josh hated it, but God, he loved it so much more at the same time. He was absolutely on cloud nine and he didn't know how he was ever gonna last.

Tyler kissed Josh, deeply, more passionately than they had ever done before, and Josh was ten times more desperate than he had been up until then. And he had already been so dang desperate.

Then Tyler broke the kiss. "On your knees baby", he told him, before he got up and Josh whined softly as he felt that Tyler had let go of his cock. Tyler softly grinned as he let out a soft laugh, then he pulled Josh up so he was sitting. "Now", he added, and Josh swallowed nervously as he nodded, lowering himself to his knees on the ground carefully. Tyler got comfortable on the couch, spreading his legs widely as he slouched a little to sit closer to the edge. "Give me your hand baby", Tyler said. Josh's breath was shaky as he lifted his hand up and he rested it in Tyler's hands as he held them open, then he grabbed Josh's hand. He pressed a kiss to the back of it, then - as Tyler took a moment to read Josh's face - he rested Josh's hand on his own cock.

"Oh f-Jesus Ty, oh gosh", Josh muttered softly as his hand touched Tyler, and Tyler smiled softly. "F-fucking hell", Josh whispered to himself, and that just made Tyler feel even better. He put his hand over Josh's and he closed it, so Josh's hand would close around his cock. Josh let out a mix between a soft moan and a whine, just simply because his hand was on Tyler's cock, and it was turning him on more than anything else - maybe even more than the actual grinding Tyler had done.

Josh knew he was done for. After this night, they had to bury him tomorrow, 'cause there was no way he could survive this.

Tyler felt pretty much the same; he could do whatever he wanted to Josh - without crossing that line he had set - and Josh just went with all of it. He was fine with anything. He wanted to do whatever Tyler told him to do, and that felt fucking nuts to Tyler. It made him so goddamn weak and so goddamn horny and he didn't know what would happen after that night. He didn't know how he'd feel the day after.

He lifted his hand and left Josh's there, wondering what Josh would do. One thing was for sure; Josh didn't stop moving his hand, gently squeezing time after time to give Tyler the friction that he was craving so badly, tightening his grip each time, and Tyler loved it. Josh wanted to do this, he wanted it so badly, and he was so glad that Josh was showing him that.

"You- are- are you only wearing those... those s-sweatpants?" Josh asked softly. Tyler let out a soft laugh. "Yeah", he said. Josh's cheeks tinted red, and Tyler smiled softly. He'd ditched his boxers when he changed into sweatpants, which right now he was very glad he did, and Josh seemed to be just as excited about it.

Tyler just watched, he watched the way Josh's eyes moved to look at every part of his crotch, how Josh's hand was moving, Josh seemed so hypnotized by it that he couldn't take his eyes off. He moved so he wasn't sitting on his knees anymore but he was just sitting on the ground, then he rested his head against the inside of Tyler's thigh as he watched his won hand squeeze and tighten his grip and move up sometimes and then down the shaft to gently squeeze there, feeling Tyler's cock twitch against his hand gently and Josh wished he could pleasure Tyler forever.