♡ CCXVI ♡

Hello friends, happy monday <3 I'm ill at home which sucks but also gives me more time to write haha so I'm also excited to be able to do that! Hopefully I'll be feeling better again soon though

Update on the clancy tour: Was able to get all of the tickets that I wanted!! Didn't even have to try in the general onsale eventually because my friend did receive the spotify presale code (which I didn't while I listen to TOP a lot more than her lmao) and she bought one of the last 2 remaining shows I wanted tickets for. Then I was able to get the tickets to the last show so I got tickets to all five and I am so beyond happy and excited!! Gonna try for main stage for 3 shows, have seats for 1 show so I got plenty of time to go to the merch and get everything I want & see the show from a whole different perspective, and I am gonna try for B-stage at 1 show too so I hope to experience the show from all different angles!

I will most likely go for Ty's side at main stage each time tho lol but B-stage probably Josh's!! I'm just so excited to see them again. I really can't wait but it also makes me so extremely anxious and nervous at the same time lol

Anyways, let's dive in to the chapter of today! Excited to update 3 times again this week. I really hope you'll enjoy this chapter and I can't wait to hear what you think of it! Thank you for being here and for enjoying this chapter <3

If possible, could you guys please leave a like? <3 Idk if I'm disappointing people by not letting ty and josh jump into a relationship the moment they hang out again after not seeing each other for 4 years, but I noticed my likes really dropped from like 30 to 20 votes on a chapter and I just really don't wana disappoint you guys but I also really don't wanna rush it and write something I'm not 100% behind and mess up the plan that I have for this story! So it'd be great if you could leave a vote to let me know you're still here and supporting this story and it'd make me really happy <3

Thank you again for being here and i really hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Quite a long one! I'll see you wednesday for the next one!

Word count: 4254

~~

Using the groceries Josh and Lucas had gotten for Steve the day before, Josh and Tyler were able to come up with a meal and cook together. Josh was more experienced than Tyler, but he loved watching Josh cook and do these things and Tyler loved helping wherever he could. Josh didn't mind that he did most of the things. Tyler was the best company he could wish for, so even if he'd be doing everything himself, just having Tyler be there and talk to him was more than enough for him already.

"What did Fred and Colin say?" Tyler asked. "They're excited to come here tomorrow", he smiled. "They're curious about the apartment and excited to see you", he said. "And you, I hope?" Tyler asked. Josh smiled. "Yeah, they're excited to see me too", he laughed gently. "I'm excited to see them too."

"Would you have wanted to spend more time with them?" Tyler asked. "Instead of us all the time?" "No, no I think I already told you that before", Josh smiled. "I love them but I see them more often and have seen them more often in the past too. They knew I'd be staying here and I'd be spending more time with you guys, which they definitely supported too. I don't regret spending most of the time with you and the guys instead this time", Josh told him as he plated their dinners. "Good, okay, that's good", Tyler nodded. "Sorry that I'm asking all these questions, I just... don't wanna be an asshole", Tyler said. "Don't want to ruin time you were able to have with your friends you know? 'Cause you planned this trip with them... not with us", Tyler said.

"I'll keep assuring you no matter how often I have to", Josh smiled. "I'll keep reassuring you that this is what we wanted." "I might need that a few more times", Tyler sighed softly as Josh walked up to him. "That's okay, I'll keep reassuring you", Josh said as he grabbed Tyler's hands. "Any assurance that you need and I can give you... I will at any moment", he said. Tyler looked vulnerable, and unsure, and really in desperate need of some assurance and Josh was willing to give all he could. He rested his forehead against Tyler's.