Part 01: 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

New York City is known for being a bustling and busy metropolis with a vibrant pace of life

And on Sunday it's busier than ever because family's go to picnics with their friends and family members and enjoy their day, kids go for a ride in a water park.

New York City has several beaches, including popular ones like Coney Island Beach and Rockaway Beach.

And in the city of iconic landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Times square and Central park there lives a girl named Choi Yn, a 20 year old beautiful, humble, sunshine and good girl.

Yn is a Korean girl but she is studying here as it's her dream to study abroad and New York City is one of her favourite places.

Yn is sitting on the couch of her apartment that her mom bought for her when she shifts here for her further study and decided to stay alone because she said 'I'm not a kid anymore' to her mom.

Her mom also thought of letting her live alone, because when she lives alone she will know about the world when she makes new friends, and will interact with people.

Yn has a friendly nature; she gets along with people easily and that's what her mom loves about her the most.

Yn was watching TV while punching on her snacks. Just then she heard her phone ring, she looked at the caller ID and smiled brightly before picking up the call before it got cut.

"Hello eomma"

"hey what my daughter is doing?"

"nothing mom just watching TV, what are you doing?"

She asked and turned the volume down of the TV.

"Nothing special just called to inform you that jungkook is coming over there"

Yn froze in her place after hearing the name JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK, her step older brother.

"What? Why is he coming here?" Yn asked immediately and whines as her mother said from the other side.

"actually he shift his company there because he is working on a project related to New York City, he was buying apartment there but we said why buy one when our Yn is there"

Yn groaned in frustration and said.

"why did you stopped him from buying an apartment, let him if he was buying it and why did you told him that I'm in the same city he was shifting?"

She asked and hear her mom sigh

"Yn i know you don't like him but for how long you are going to hate him, he is your broth-"