Part : 13

" Yn? Jungkook? " They broke the kiss and looked behind to see Mrs. Jeon was looking at them or more like glaring at them, especially Yn.

" What the hell is going on here? " both of them looked at her as Yn looked at her mom with a cold face and said.

" having ourselves some alone time. "

Mrs. Jeon looked at her and said with a hint of angriness in her tone " come inside we have to talk about something."

she said and turned to go inside before glaring at Yn. Jungkook notices everything and is confused about what is happening.

He asked after Mrs. Jeon was out of their sights.

" What's wrong? " he asked her as Yn turned towards him and smiled before saying.

" Nothing, let's go inside, they must be waiting for us. "

She smiled last time at him and walked inside the mansion as Jungkook followed her behind with a confused face. He is confused about what's happened just now.

The way Yn was talking to her mom, he never saw her talk like that to her before. He stepped inside the mansion to see that it was empty, no one was there except their parents, Jimin and Sanaya.

There were no guests who came to the party. He stood beside Yn and asked his dad " What's happening here? And where are all the guests? "

Mr. Jeon looked at him and asked " You and Yn are dating?"

He looked at Mrs. Jeon then went to Yn who was looking at her mom with gritted teeth and he looked back at his dad and said.

" Yes, we have been dating for the past 1 week."

" And that's the reason you said No to the marriage proposal I brought for you? "

" That was not a marriage proposal, You fixed my marriage with her without asking my consent. "

He said as his dad looked at him and yell at him " Are you fucking out of your mind, she is your sister how can you just date her? "

" she is not my sister, we are not a fucking blood related. " he yell back at him as Mr. Jeon looked at his son with widened eyes.

" How dare you yell at your dad? " Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and said.

" You are provoking me to do things I don't want to, I didn't say anything when you dated her after mom leaves us then why are you getting hyper when I'm dating Yn? Oh wait, is it because she is your wife's daughter?"

Jungkook said and looked at Mr. Jeon.

" Aren't you going to say anything to her? " Mr. Jeon looked at his wife who had been glaring at her daughter as she stepped forward towards Yn and stood in front of her before saying.