Part 06 : 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 (part - 2)

It's currently 6:15 pm, which means university hours have ended and every student is ready to go back home to rest and spend the other half of the day with their family and enjoy dinner

Yn came out of the University and inhaled the fresh air of the evening and exhaled it with a smile on her face.

In these few days she has been feeling good and fresh as her mom called her later the day when she and Jungkook had a fight, saying that she is coming over there to spend some time with her.

She smiled thinking of that and processed to walk towards her home.

She was listening to music as her earphones plugged into her ears walking to the bus stops.

Jungkook didn't come today as he said that he had some important meetings today which had to be attended anyway.

He told her that he will send his driver but she denied saying she can't trust anyone and also if she goes home with the help of a bus that would be good as there will be more people so he doesn't have to worry about her.

As she was walking she felt like someone was walking behind her and when she turned around to look back, there was no one.

She ignored the feeling and continued her walk. She again felt so she took her earphones from her ears and turned around to see if there was really someone or it was just her mind playing games with her.

She took a step forward to see if someone was hiding somewhere behind the car's or pillars. There was no one as she sighed and turned around to walk faster.

She was not feeling good as this is not the first time that's happening with her. It's been happening with her for the past two days.

Even with Jungkook she felt like someone was watching her or stalking her.

She thought of telling Jungkook as soon as he came home from the office.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Jungkook to come so that we could eat our dinner

I got up from the couch as soon as I heard the doorbell ring and marched towards the door. I opened the door knowing its jungkook but I was wrong.