|| 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ||

"It's Jeon yn, not Choi yn" I said and looked at him but his next sentence widened my eyes.

He shook his head and said "The day I fuck you, you will be Jeon Yn, not Choi Yn"

This is Yn and Jungkook, the step-siblings who hate each other with their whole heart. Yn's dad died in a plane crash when he was returning from his business trip.

the ancient broke her from the core, she loves her father more than her mother and that's so heartbroken for her that she locked herself in the room for one week crying, and not taking meals.

She was so broken hearing about her dad. However, her mom was there with her and never let her do any wrong with herself.

After one year her mom got married to Mr.Jeon who has one son named Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's mom leaves him and his dad for another man and from that day jungkook changes himself from soft-hearted person to a heartless person.

His dad convinced him to marry saying that she was not like her and she would never leave him but Jungkook was not convinced. However, his dad got married and on the marriage day, jungkook left the country for the US where his dad had another company and there he settled himself.

After few months later he got to know that the lady his dad got married to had a daughter named Choi Yn.

A few years later when he comes home back and spends time with them he does like Mrs.Jeon but not the daughter, because she always gets on his nerves and that's the reason he hates her, because he doesn't like people who get on his nerves without any reason.

and when she gets into University she leaves the house to abroad for her studies. She always wanted to study abroad and her dream came true.

She hates him too because of his cold and grumpy behaviour.

To know more about the story, start reading it...

See you in the next Chapter... Bye 👋🏼

Written by tinsaini0987