Part 06: 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 (Part - 1)

It's been two weeks since the argument we had and also about Jungkook's past

In these two weeks, ks he is dropping and picking me up from university.

In these, ys something else is bothering me a lot, and that one person from the same batch as me is bothering me a lot like A LOT.

I wanted to tell Jungkook about it but I'm scared of what will happen after I tell him that someone is bothering me.

No matter how much we fought and how much he hated me he never tolerated when someone was messing with me.

His anger is beyond anyone's limit, just because his face is like a baby doesn't mean he is a soft, sweet, humble and caring person.

He is, but his anger says something else about him.

If I tell him that a bot is bothering me over the past few days he will surely beat that person shit out.

I didn't want to create any scene in the university and got suspended for a few days.

I don't want to miss any classes and also I will miss Sanaya if I don't see her.

As I exit the university gate and look for Jungkook, he is not here yet.

Where is he? He was always on time and even before university time was over he was already waiting for me to come out of the University.

As I called him and waited for him to pick up, someone called my name I looked behind to see that one person, who was bothering me.

It's Sam, the boy who has been bothering me and getting on my nerves for the past 2-3 days.

I smile at him, faking one.

“Oh yes Sam”

“Hello, I was looking for you”

why is he looking for me? I don't even know him properly.

“Okay, so why were you looking for me?”

“I wanted to say something”

please don't say anything.

“yes go ahead”

where the fuck is this jungkook?

“I wanted to say that I like you”

Oh,o I know where this conversation is going.

I look at him with widened eyes and look away from him.

What should I say to him now? I don't even know him and liking him is not a good thing.

How can I like him when I don't know anything about him except his name? e.

“Look Sam I don't know you properly except for your name and also we never have any interaction so that I can say you are a bad guy or the good one-”