Part : 08

Yn was walking down the corridor of the university to go to her class after break as she noticed that the corridor was empty

Why is there no one? She thinks and walks looking around her to see if something happened or it is just that she is late for class.

She looked around to see the door of the class was closed, then she looked at her watch to see that there was still time for class to start.

She stood in front of her class and was ready to open the door just then someone came from behind and put something on her mouth which made her lose her consciousness as she fell on the person's chest.

The person looked around to make sure no one saw him as she carried her on his shoulder and took her out of the university.

On the other hand Jungkook was in a meeting when his phone rings, he looked at the caller ID and Yn's name displayed on his screen as he pick up the from table and said.

"wait a minute guy's"

he said to the person who was showing them presentation as everyone in the room looked at him in confusion and waited for him to finished the call.

"Hello, What happened yn? I'm in the meeting"

"Is meeting is more important than your yn, Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook's blood boiled hearing the voice as he stood up from his chair and said.

"dismissed the meeting" he rushed out of the meeting room to his cabin after saying that and growled at his phone.

"what the fuck Yn's phone is doing with you?"

The person chuckled and said.

"not only her phone Jeon, your Yn is also with me. Want to talk to her?"

the person looked at Yn as she was crying and said when the phone was near her ear.

"Hello, j-jungkook, please save me. I'm sc-cared i-jungkook-"

before she could say more the kidnapper took them from her ears and said to Jungkook .

"do you hear, now what are you gonna do Jeon?"

"I'm fucking going to kill you if you do anything to her, I mean it every words"

kidnapper laugh at him and said.

"oh I'm scared, jungkook is going to kill me but how? You don't even know where I am, how are you gonna catch me?"

the person on the other hand said while laughing like a maniac.

Before Jungkook could say more he cut the call as Jungkook looked at his phone and threw it towards the wall making it break into pieces.

"Fuck it" he punch the table and grabbed his hair into his fist and scream.