Part : 12

( First, I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who have read the previous chapter. Thank you for your love and support throughout my journey of writing this book. It means a lot to me. I hope you will continue to support me in the future, and I promise to put my heart and soul into bringing you the rest of the series. Once again, thank you so much, everyone!)

Yn was sitting in front of the dressing table doing her makeup in which she is not fully focused after hearing the party from her mom

She knows something is going to happen, her gut feelings are saying that. She was drowned in her thoughts that she didn't hear Jungkook come out of the bathroom and stood in front of her.

Jungkook looked at her through the mirror and noticed that she was not focused. He called out her name but no response, he called again but still no effect.

He places his hand on her shoulder as she flinches and notices him standing behind her with his shirt and pants on.

" Oh you are ready? "

Jungkook looked at her and said " I'm ready but you don't seem to, What wrong? "

She looked at him with awkwardness and shook her head with a smile.

" Nothing just thinking about University " he is not convinced she can say that by his facial expression.

She sighed and said " I'm thinking about mom's words about the party, I don't feel like going there. "

Jungkook sighed and before he could say something she turned around suddenly and said.

" let's do one thing, you go and when she asked about me just say I'm not at home and with my friends, at one of my friends birthday Party. "

She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Jungkook sighed for the ninth time and said.

" Babe, stop over thinking and we don't have to lie to them. And about what you are thinking if something happened like this then I'll handle everything. "

she looked down and murmured so that he won't listen " of course you will handle it. "

" What did you say? " she sighed and said " NotHinG, get out of the room I have to change. "

he raised his one eyebrow and said with a smirk on his face " you can change in front of me i won't mind and otherwise one day I have to see you under me with nothing on your body. "

She looked at him with widened eyes and said with utter shock.

" Y-you are so shameless " she pushed him out of the room as he laughed at her.

She closed the door and put right hand on her chest as she felt her heart beating at a fast pace.

A few minutes later, she was trying to zip up her dress from behind but her hands were not reaching there.