Part 02: 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚

|| At Morning ||

|| At Morning ||

Yn woke up and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine and take a shower.

After taking a shower she got in fresh clothes before making her way towards the kitchen to make breakfast but she halted on her step when she smelled something delicious.

She heard towards the kitchen and what she saw made her jaw fall down on the ground.

Jungkook was cooking while half naked, his upper body was naked. She looks at his broad back from up to down to his small waist, he has a waist smaller than her.

She was looking at his back shamelessly from up to down.

"If you're done staring should we eat breakfast"

now it's her turn to look away as she said

"I'm not staring"

"of course, you are not"

her cheeks turn red like cherry as she bit on her bottom lips and cleared her throat.

"Why are you cooking?"

Jungkook turned towards her and said.

"first take a seat" she did and looked over at him.

"I woke up early so thought of making breakfast for us"

she nodded her head and took out her mobile and scrolled through social media.

A few minutes later he placed the two plates on the table and took a seat opposite her, still shirtless.

"Why don't you wear something?"

"Why"

"because I'm uncomfortable"

"closed your eyes then"

she looked at him with an unbelievable face and said.

"then how am I going to eat my breakfast?"

"That's your problem, not mine"

she sighs in frustration and turns around with her plate before eating.

"Asshole" she murmured and eat her food.

"i heard it"

"glad" she said and finished her breakfast before leaving the house.

"I'm going to university"

"What's the time of University?"

"9:00 to 6:00p.m. why?"

He shook his head as she looked at him confused and left the apartment.

I entered the university and was welcomed by the tight hug from behind

"good morning bestie" Sanaya.

My best friend is Korean, that's why we become best friends easily. She got a scholarship from New York.

"Good morning" she broke the hug and came in front of me as she smiled but faded away when she saw my face

"what happened? You look annoying"

I sigh and said "nothing, just someone spoiled my mood in the morning"

I said as we both walked into the university towards our locker to take the first period book.

"who?" I again sigh and turned towards her

"my brother"

"Do you have a brother?"

I nodded my head and we both went to the class when we heard the bell rings.

After our class was over, I went to the locker alone as Sanaya went with her boyfriend.

I was looking at my phone and flinching when it vibrated, I looked at the caller ID and picked it up

"Hello, who's this?"

my phone almost fell after hearing the voice but grabbed it before it fell on the ground.

"Where are you?" It's Jungkook, where the heck did he get my number?

"Hello, yeah I'm at university just heading home. Why?"

"Come out I'm outside your university"

WHAT THE FUCK?

"Why are you here?"

"Of course to pick you up"

why the hell-

"I'm coming" I cut the call and rushed outside the university to see him leaning over his benz while scrolling through his phone.

I looked around to see everyone was looking at him and whispering.

Fuck it Jeon. I went towards him and as he looked up and shoved his phone inside his pants pocket.

"you don't have to bother, i mean you don't have to bother yourself by coming here"

he just looked at me and said "get in the car"

I looked at him with an unbelievable face. This motherfucker,

I just sigh and got into the car and buckle up my belt.

10+votes for the next Chapter...