Part 18 : 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅

I groaned as I shifted in bed and opened my eyes, but closed it immediately when sun rays hit my face

I groaned as I shifted in bed and opened my eyes, but closed it immediately when sun rays hit my face. I opened them again and adjusted to the surroundings before turning my face to my side to see a beautiful view.

Jungkook was sleeping on his stomach as he was facing me with one hand under his head and the other was wrapped around my body. I smiled looking at him sleeping peacefully and snoring like a baby.

I never thought I would fall for this jerk, but here I am admiring the man who stole my heart at first sight. Meeting him after years when mom told me to not catch feelings for him, I remind myself every second to not spend much time with him but God has written something else for us.

And here we are sleeping next to each other, and living the life we wanted.

At first I thought he was a very arrogant and spoiled kid to talk to me like that on that day, on a yacht. But when we met again and spent time with each other I got to know he is not an arrogant or spoiled one, but he is a sweet and cute one with his close ones.

He talks to others with arrogance and coldness but with his loved ones he is sweet. He always helps me with my work and sometimes teaches me about the things I don't know without making me feel like a dumb person.

I realised that I have feelings for him when I moved to NY and settled here alone. I feel alone because I have no one beside me who will help me with my work and teach me new things. I miss him and I realised that I need him in my life no matter what I become.

I need him the most whenever I feel like I can't do anything on my own, I don't think about mom or anyone else but him. I always do, no matter where I am. And that's when I felt joy and happiness when mom told me about him staying in my apartment with me.

I acted like I didn't like him and hated him with all my whole heart but the untold truth was that I never did, I never hated him no matter what and I never listened to mom when she told me to remove my feelings for him.

I mean it's a feeling mom, I'm not that heartless like you, you may have removed your own feelings for dad but I'm not gonna do that. I do not like the girls who forget to move on from their first love.

Most of the people in the world are single because they can't forget their love, and I'm one of them. I just can't move on from him, at least not when he is always around me and we live under the same roof. I just can't.

I feel like I'm addicted to him, I'm obsessed with him and I fall for him every time he touches me. I'm not going to let him go this time, not after he loves me as much as I do. No girl would leave a guy who loves her with all his heart, when the girl never got to experience the father's love.

I never fully got to know what father's love is. Because before my dad gave me his full time just then dad got to know about mom cheating on him with his trusted best friend and after that he got in an accident.

I was so upset and sad that I didn't get to know my father's love, affection, adoration and much more. I was so disappointed with dad that he didn't come home often because of his business and work.

I was but now I understand why dad didn't come home often and spend all day at the office instead. After dad, mom got married just when I met Jungkook again and since then mom always told me to control my feelings.

I mean , can you all control your feelings for someone ? No, right then how can I do that? It's not like I didn't know about mom's affairs with Mr. Jeon, i knew that before dad died and she got married to Mr. Jeon. And I was not ready to accept Mr. Jeon as my dad. I'm Never gonna consider him as my DAD.

My thoughts got interrupted by Jungkook's husky and raspy voice " What are you thinking ? " I look at him and see him already looking at me with a small smile which shows his faded dimples. I shook my head and sat on my left elbow before putting my head on his chest when he lay on his back.

" Nothing , just admiring you. " he hummed as he circled his hand and placed it on my bare back before rubbing on my back up and down. " Did you sleep well ? " he asked as I hummed in return as an answer. " You ? " he sighs and says. " No " I looked up at him in confusion and asked " Why ? "

He turned towards me as I lay on my side facing him like before and scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around his tiny waist. Sometimes I wonder how he has this small waist.  " How can I sleep when this gorgeous woman is sleeping next to me all night ? " I blushed at his sentence and slapped his chest lightly.

" Shut up " he chuckled and pulled me closer till our bodies were sticking to each other. I looked up at him " Did you enjoy last night ? " he asked before brushing off hair from my shoulder.

I felt butterflies in my abdomen when he mentioned last night. Enjoy ? Yes, I did that's what I wanted to say but I felt like my mouth got sealed with something because how should I say to him ? I just hummed while nodding my head and looked away from his eyes.

He chuckled and rubbed my waist before giving it a light squeeze as I felt my heartbeat run in a fast paced. " Look at me " he said as I obeyed him and looked at his face but not eyes. " In the eyes, baby. " I looked up at his eyes and my heart skipped a beat immediately.

I gulped and focused on his eyes instead of his hand which was going to my lower back as he pushed my lower back into his. " Did you enjoy it? " he asked again in his deep voice as I felt his morning wood poking my labia as a gasp left my lips. I nodded my head and said " Ye-es, I d-did. "

I stuttered as I cursed myself in head. He smiled and leaned down before taking my lips into his and kissed me. I immediately responded to the kiss by kissing him back as we both kissed each other for a minute before pulling away.

" Always answer me with words, I don't like hum as an answer except in bed. " I looked at him with widened eyes as he chuckled and pulled away from me and laughed as he threw his head back. " You are cute. "

I pouted and turned around trying to get off the bed but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back as me back hit his rock hard chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. " Don't go, let's just stay in bed for a few more minutes. "

I hummed but immediately answered him with 'yes' when I remembered what he said a while ago. He chuckled and tightened the hold around my waist and pressed his front into my back. I gulped as I felt his bulge, poking my ass cheeks as my breath got uneven.

I shifted a little forward to avoid the feeling but he did the same and moved forward as well. I did it again but no use, he is just doing the same. I got frustrated and moved again as he pulled me back and asked " Why are you moving forward ? "
" Because your d!ck is poking me, you idiot and it feels so weird. "

I said loudly as he looked at me before looking under the blanket and chuckled as he turned me around again. " Well, Jeon Yn you are forgetting that the same d!ck was inside you last night. And now it feels weird to you. " I looked at him in utter shock. How can he just say these things openly?

" You are so shameless Jungkook. How can you just say something like that openly ? " he raised an eyebrow and said " When I was saying all this at night, was I not shameless ? " I'm done with him. I can't stand this man. As I was going to get up he again pulled me and hovered over me.

" What ? " I asked, looking at him as he smiled and said " Morning kiss ? " " What else was I giving you for so long ? " he shook his head and said " I want more. " I shook my head and kissed him before pulling away as he poured because the kiss was just short.

" Don't pout Mr. Jeon , you are also forgetting that you have to take me on a date. You promised. " he nodded his head and got up before taking me in his arms in bridal style and went inside the bathroom. " Let's take a shower together. " " What if you start here too ? " He chuckled and placed me inside the shower before saying " I know my baby can handle me. "

To be continued -

Written by Tinasaini