Part : 16 [ 18+ ]

This content contains material intended for mature audiences. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

 Reader discretion is strongly advised

We are standing in front of the beach watching the sunset. Jungkook was back hugging me as I rested my head on his shoulder, relax.

This feels peaceful and beautiful at the same time. Watching the sunset with your loved one is a different feeling. I never thought that we would make it through the storm in our life here. I turned around as he tightened the hold around my waist and looked down at me as I looked up at him with a smile, the smile I never give to anyone.

" I love you " I said and looked him in the eyes as he smiled and said " I love you more " and I tip-toed before capturing his lips with mine as he pulled me closer before kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, swirling my tongue on his lips as he lowkey moaned, which made me do it again, and I did.

His hands dropped to my hips before going down towards my ass cheeks as he pulled my bottom part towards him making me gasp as I felt something poking me down there.

I broke the kiss as I looked down, closing my eyes in embarrassment as I looked up at him who was already looking at me with lidded eyes.

" Jungkook ? " he hummed as he closed his eyes. I looked at his face and said " You need help ? "

he opened his eyes and looked at me before bringing his one hand to cupped the left side of my face and caressed the cheekbones " Will you help me with this? "

I bit my inner cheeks and licked my lips before nodding my head. He leaned down and captured my lips into a hungry kiss as he bit down on my bottom lip and sucked a little making me let out a moan as I held his t-shirt tightly balancing myself.

We broke the kiss as he said " let's go back to our room, and let's make memories by starting this. " I smiled and nodded my head as we both went back to our room.

 " I smiled and nodded my head as we both went back to our room