Part 04: 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

The ride from Karaoke to home was totally silent

No one was speaking and the whole time Yn was just looking down at her hand and playing with her fingers.

She wanted to say something but she was so scared to even look at him.

She knows his anger and she also knows that it's better if she doesn't say anything while he is sitting next to her and driving.

She knows she is a little careless back not going home on time, him being mad at her is also right.

But she also wanted to enjoy her life like others do, she also wanted to know how it feels staying out late nights.

She has never been out like this and this is her first time that she stayed out this late.

|| Flashback ||

Yn was sitting on the passenger seat while Jungkook was driving home with his hands tightly holding the wheel.

He is mad at being clumsy and staying out this late. He is not mad at her because she is staying out late at night but he is mad at her because she didn't care to inform him that she is going out with her friend.

And on top she silenced her phone and turned off the notification.

Damn this girl.

He is worried about her when she isn't picking up the phone and also not answering any text.

He got worried and rushed out of the building and drove to the university to see her.

When he reached there to see the whole university was empty, he asked the guards and they said that all the students had already left the university on time.

He got more worried because Mrs. Jeon had told him to take care of her as she is always like that.

He tracked her location and found the location of karaoke.

He got in his Benz and drove at a fast speed to the location.

He got out of the car and rushed inside the building and looked through every door and when he opened the last door he looked at her who was singing but halted upon seeing him standing there with an angry face.

Yn looked at him with shock and said.

"j-jungkook"

he gritted his teeth and said with his husky voice.

"Get your things and come outside"

He said and slammed the door with this.

There is so noisy at room but still the door slammed noise echo in whole room.

Yn gulp and look at her bestie who is looking at her with confused face.

"who the fuck he is?"

Yn said while gathering her things.