Part 10 : 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

He somehow opened the door and put her inside before buckling up her belt and walking towards the other side and got in before buckling up his belt and starting the car

" You are so bad, I'll complain you to Mom"

She said with crossed hands and a pout on her lips.

Jungkook looked at her and sighed, mentally cursing himself for letting her drink. She looks messy but cute, red nose and cheeks with a cute pout on her face.

She looked like a cute mess, His type.

" Where are you taking me ? " she asked, looking at him as he said without looking at her.

" To home, of course "

" I don't wanna go home with you, you are so bad you laugh with that clingy girl but not with me. You never did "

she said in a little drunk state as he looked at her, figuring out what she was talking about.

" Whom are you talking about ? "

" That red dress girl who was hanging on your arm and you let her "

she said looking at him with an angry face which he found cute because of the redness on her nose and cheeks.

He chuckled and said " Why are you getting angry over this little thing? She is one of my old friends. "

" I don't like her, she was so clingy " he looked at her and asked.

" You aren't jealous, right? "

" Yes, I am " she said looking at him whose heart flipped again by hearing what she said.

He parked the car on the side of the road and turned towards her, who still had an angry expression.

" What? "

" You heard me, right ? "

He took a breath and shook his head. Not believing what he just heard.

" Why are you jealous ? " she looked him in the eyes and said.

" Because I like you, that's why I'm jealous "

he looked at her and said " And why do you think I'll believe you? "

" What do you mean? "

" Make me believe that you like me " "Huh? How ? "

he looked down at her pink lips and said "Kiss me " She also looked down at his lips which had lip piercings on the bottom lip.

She gulped and looked at him up and then again at his lips before leaning closer but got stuck because of the belt.

She leaned back and tried to unbuckle the belt but couldn't.

She looked up at him as he chuckled, unbuckled his belt and leaned closer to her grabbing her by the nape, pulled her face forward and smashed his lips on her plump one.