Part 05: 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

|| Present ||

|| Present ||

“Yn, listen to me atleast once”

“Why would I listen to you? Who are you to me huh?” 

I said and went to the dining table to drink some water.

“I'm your brother. You have to listen to me otherwise I'm going to tell mom that you went out without telling me”

she rolled her eyes and said.

“you think mom don't know I go out to have fun”

jungkook was standing near the table as she drink water and start to walk towards her room but before she exit the kitchen jungkook grabbed her hand and pull her back before caging her between the table and put his hands on both side of her.

“Jungkook, what are you doing?”

She said looking at him whose face is just inches away from her.

She can feel his breath near her nose.

“Make you listen to me” he said and looked her in the eyes as she gulped and avoided his eyes.

“I don't want to listen to you. And why would I listen to you, you are nothing to me, you are just an older man who happened to be my brother whom I don't like”

she said all this without looking at him and crossed her hands over her chest and leaned on the table resting her butt on the edge of the table.

She looked at him when he didn't say anything and said.

“what? Why aren't you saying anything now?”

Jungkook looks at her and sighs.

“Look, I know what I said that time was wrong but I had my reasons”

she looked at him with raised eyebrows and said.

“what reasons?” he sighs again and said.

“the first reason is that I hated you back then, and second was I had a fight with one of my friends. And when you come to me I get more angry and lash out my anger on you.” 

he said and backed away from her a little bit but was still close to her.

“Why did you hate me back then? And don't you hate me now?”

She said with sadness in her voice.

Jungkook looked her in the eyes and said.

“I never meant to hate you, the situation I was in made me”

he said and reached out his hand towards her cheekbones and caressed it gently.

I looked at him as he was caressing the side of my face. It feels good.

His hands are warm even though we just came from outside. Still his hands are so warm that they calm me.

I know he is the  sweetest person on earth I ever seen and met and also know that he cares for me. He cares for everyone.

But I don't know why he hated me and mom back when we came to his house after mom got married to his dad. I wanted to ask what made him hate us.

Is it because of his mom? I don't know anything about his mom.

We never talk to each other and I never ask about this to my mom.

“Would you tell me if I asked what the situation was?”

I asked him and he looked surprised by my question, maybe didn't expect me to ask him this.

He looked away from me avoiding my eyes and exhaled a deep breath.

“My mom cheated on dad with his trustworthy friend.”

I was shocked to hear him.

“She was cheating on him for the past 4 years and when dad got to know, he asked her but she lied and kept on lying that she was not cheating on him."

"Dad confirmed that she is cheating on him but he wanted to hear it from her."

"One day he caught her with his friend and late that night my mom didn't come home, dad called her so she said she was staying the night in her friend's house, she will come home in the morning.”

“When she came home dad asked her where she was, so she said she was at her friend's house but dad shouted at her telling her that he knows she is cheating on him and asked for divorce."

"And surprisingly she said yes. After divorcing her dad and me moved to Seoul where dad met your mom and the rest is history now”

he looked at me as I was listening to him patiently the whole time.

“I was just not ready to accept that my dad got married again and also with whom, who had a child.”

I looked at him and asked.

“and that's the reason you hated me and mom?”

He nodded his head as I looked at him in disbelief.

“Not all people are the same, you know that?”

He nodded his head and said.

“I know and that's the reason why I accepted her as my mom and also realised that not all women are the same.”

he said and stood straight looking at me as I realised something.

“do you realise that it's the first time you talk this much?”

he chuckled and nodded his head “I did and it's all because of you” “because of me? Why?”

I said pointing a finger at myself. He again nodded his head and leaned closer to my face, too close.

“Because you asked me for the reason”

I nodded my head understanding him. I feel bad for him because his mom left him and Mr. Jeon.

“you don't have to feel bad for us”

I looked at him in shock, did he just read my mind or what?

“I can't read people's mind”

“yah” he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

“And listen from now on I'm going to drop and pick you up from the University, and wherever you go first ask for my permission then you can go”

I widened my eyes and whined while saying.

“what? But why do I have to ask for permission? I'm not a kid anymore"

"You want me to tell mom that you stay out late night?”

“You are so bad, how can you blackmail me like that”

he shook his head and came closer to me as I tried to escape but no use before I went he trapped me and said.

“you are going to listen to me otherwise”

“what?”

“I'll punish you without a second thought. And trust me I mean it”

I look at him in shock, how can he say such things in front of me and also what punishment he is talking about?

How's the Chapter??

Written by tinsaini0987