Part : 17 [ 18+ ]

Jungkook sucks all of her cum before looking at her, who is taking a deep breath with closed eyes

Jungkook sucks all of her cum before looking at her, who is taking a deep breath with closed eyes. She felt overwhelmed by the feeling , she looked at him when he came towards her and kissed her as she tasted herself in his mouth.

She tastes sweet. Jungkook broke the kiss and smiled at her before saying " Congratulations babe, for your first ever orgasm. "

she chuckled at his words before saying " shut up, who congratulations for this ? " " Me " he said and looked at her as she locked eyes with him before she ran her hand on his abs before taking them towards his belt.

She leaned towards him before taking his lips onto her and kissed him tenderly and grabbed his belt with both hands unbuckling it. She opened the zipper and pulled down his pants a little and broke the kiss.

Looking down at the bulge inside his Calvin Klein underwear she touched it as he groaned a little feeling her hand run along his length.

" Take him in your hand already, babe."

He said in between his little moans as she tugged on his waistband of underwear before sliding her hand inside the underwear.

She took it out and gasped when she saw his size " Jungkook, you're so big " " you can take him, i know you can. "

She gulped as Jungkook sat up straight on his knees before completely taking off his pants and boxers and positioning himself in front of her.

He stroked himself for a few minutes before looking at her and rubbed the head of his cock making her moan " Jungkook please."

" please what baby ? " " please... don't tease me and fuck me. " fuck it ! He said in his mind looking at her who was begging him to fuck her, he really ruined her innocence.

He aligned the head of the cock with her entrance before pushing inside as she screamed.

"it's hurt " she cried out as he leaned down towards her and stroked her hair shushing her " shh, i know hurt but pain will fade away soon. Just wait for it, baby. "

He said comforting her as she looked at him and nodded her head " should I move ? " he asked as gulped and again nodded her head.

He looked down and slowly pushed his cock inside her carefully, he groaned feeling her wall around his cock. " Fuck, you are so tight "

She put her hand on her mouth preventing to not let out a scream but no use. Jungkook looked at her blocking her mouth as he stopped pushing and said " don't hold them, let it out otherwise I'm moving. "

She looked at him and removed her hands as he thrust into her in one go making her scream and himself let out a groan. " Shit shit shit, oh my fucking god, you are so fucking tight. "

He whispered breathlessly near her ear as a shiver ran down her body as his hot breath. She grabbed his back and gid her nails into his back scratching it because of the pain.

" Jungkook, you are so big... I can't " jungkook back away a little just to see her face and kiss her before saying " you can baby, you can " after saying that he stays like that for her to adjust to him.

" Move " Jungkook balanced himself on his hand by putting it either side of her body and pulled out a little and thrust it slowly as she gripped the sheets, back arching, nails digging into sheets till her ankles turned white, jaw clenched.

Jungkook sat back on his knees and started to thrust inside her and gripped her hips to keep her in place. He looked at her already sweating, he looked at her face then to neck and collarbone, chest, stomach all the part of her body covered with hickeys, His hickeys.

" You are so beautiful, i fucking can't take off my eyes of you. " he said and looked down where their bodies are connecting " fuck, so beautiful " she opened her eyes and looked at him who was looking at how his cock disappeared into her pussy.

" Hey, stop looking at it, it's embarrassing. " he looked up at her before hovering over her body and said in a deep voice " Why ? Why is it embarrassing, huh ? "

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she screamed when he thrust into her hard.

" Don't you fucking dare to say nonsense like that from the next time, understood ? "

he thrust into her again when she didn't say anything. " Did you understand ? "

" Yes Yes I understand." " Good girl. " he thrust harder and deeper as she moaned and struggled to breathe.

She felt something strong building inside her as she said " Jungkook, I'm- I'm close " he thrust into her faster after hearing her and said. " Wait, just a little more. "

As these words left his mouth she came undone a second time and moaned loudly. He groaned when he felt her hot cum coating his cock as he thrust slowly and gently to make her get rid of the feeling.

After she calmed down and her breathing got normal he carefully pulled out of her as she hissed in pain and emptiness. He lay down beside her catching his own breath and covered themselves with the duvet before pulling her closer to his body.

She turned to his side and snuggled into his chest " You good ? " he asked as she nodded her head along with a hum.

He circles his hand around her waist and caresses her lower back to ease the pain. " Is it hurting ? " she nodded her head " a little bit. "

She hugged him tightly and snuggled into his chest more earning for warmth.

She looked at him when he tried to get up " Where are you going ? " " To prepare a warm bath for you. "

He smiled at her before slipping into his boxers and walked towards the bathroom as she lay there covering her body.

She blushed remembering what just happened and covered her face, and bit onto her lips to stop the smile that was threatening to spread on her lips. She stopped smiling like a stupid person when he heard him calling out her name.

He came outside the bathroom before walking towards the bed and leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead before lifting her " let's go take a bath together. "

He said and took her inside the bathroom before placing her into the warm water as she hissed when her back hit the flat surface.

" Are you okay ? " she nodded her head and smiled at him as she saw him coming inside the bathroom before pulling her towards him as her back rested on his chest.

" Thank you , love " he said and snuggled into her hair as she asked " for what ? "

She tilted her head towards him looking at him, he said " For trusting me and giving yourself to me. "

she smiled and kissed his jaw before saying " then thanks to you as well. You also give yourself to me as well. "

He looked at her and kissed her lips before they both sat in silence taking their time to bathe and enjoy each other's warmth inside the hot water. After taking a shower he fit her into his oversized shirt and himself into his grey sweatpants before tugging themselves into a duvet.

" I love you " she said, kissing him last time as he kissed back before kissing her head and said " I love you more, and goodnight love."

" good night to you too love. " After saying good night to each other they both drift into a deep slumber in each other's arms.

To be continued -

Hellooooo !!!!!
How are you all doing and please don't let this two chapters go flip and tell how's is it ?? I hope you all like it because I'm really too good at smut because I'm still learning so, if there is any grammatical mistakes then tell me in the comment section !!!!

Written by Tinasaini