Part 15 : 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

It's been a month since that incident and also me and Jungkook living with Sanaya and Jimin

It's been a month since that incident and also me and Jungkook living with Sanaya and Jimin. Jungkook insisted on moving to our apartment which we bought a week ago but they both are not letting us go there.

I also try hard to convince them but no use, they are not listening to us. Currently, I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone as it's Sunday and everyone is at home.

Sanaya was taking a shower, I already did take one and thought of preparing breakfast till she came back. As I was cooking I felt someone come into the kitchen but didn't bother to see thinking it might be Jimin.

But a little gasp left my mouth when I felt two pairs of arms around my waist. I stopped whatever I was doing and looked beside me to see Jungkook hugging me with his chin on my shoulder as his lips formed into a little pout. I chuckled as I looked at him.

How can someone be this cute at this age?

" What happened? Why are you pouting like a kid who lost his candy ? "

he sighed as I went back to my cooking and he buried his face into the crook of my neck before leaving light kisses there. My heart skipped a beat at his action as I held the spatula tightly and my stomach did a flip.

" Why don't we go to our apartment and have our quality time? "

I chuckled and said " Okay, go and tell them that we are going " he looked at me with a done face and said.

" Like seriously, didn't I try to do this for the past week but that idiot doesn't understand anything. Bastard. "

I looked at him and said "Don't say things like that, he is sweet and also they just want us to spend some time with them. "

" It's been a month since we have been living with them, how much time do they want now? "

Before I could say more we heard them coming as Jungkook left me and stood by my side.

"I'm gonna tell them that we are going to our apartment today. "

I nodded at him as I turned off the gas and served it at the dining table.

We all sat on their seats and started to dig into the food. " Jimin hyung "

Jimin choked on his food after hearing Jungkook calling him hyung. He usually doesn't say hyung to Jimin, it's Either Jimin-ssi or just Jimin.

" What did you call Hyung ? woah what did you want kid ? " I and Sanaya laughed looking at Jungkook's face as he looked at Jimin with an annoyed expression.

" Don't call me kid, I'm not a kid anymore. "

Jimin chuckled and said " Then you should just call me what you used to call me, listening to hyung from your mouth doesn't suit you. "

Jungkook nodded his head and said "We are moving to our apartment today, right now. "

Sanaya kicked my leg under the table. I looked at her to see her smirking as I silenced her with my eyes.