Part : 11

Today is Saturday, which means university is off. And guess what? I'm going to Jungkook's company to give him a surprise visit.

I'm sure he will be happy after seeing me. And about mom she has already returned back home because dad called her for important work.

We didn't tell mom about us dating now. I'm afraid she will not let us and maybe separate us because of this.

It's been a week's mom went back home and in these 7 days we are enjoying our time together not like before, always fighting.

It's not like we don't fight, we fight but Jungkook is the one who always starts the fight over his banana milk.

I always drink it whenever he is not home. What kind of boyfriend he is, doesn't even share his drink with his own girlfriend.

I look at myself in the full length mirror and make a spin to check how my dress looks on me.

I don't really wear a dress but Jungkook brought me this 3 days ago, so I thought of wearing it and visiting his company with his favourite lunch.

I fetch my belongings and exit the apartment before locking the gate and going towards the exit of the building.

I walk towards the main road then to the bus station to go to his company by bus.

A few minutes later the bus arrived as I went inside it and paid for the ride and sat on the empty seat.

About 10-20 minutes later I got down from the bus and walked towards the company which is 5 minutes away from the bus stop.

I stood in front of the company and took a deep breath before going inside.

I went to the receptionist who was doing something on the computer in front of her as I stood there and said.

" Hello? "

She looked up and smiled before saying " Yes miss, how can I help you? "

I smiled back at her and asked " Where is Mr. Jeon Jungkook's cabin? "

" Do you have any appointments ma'am? " I shook my head.

" Sorry ma'am, I can't let you go to him without any appointments. "

" Actually, I'm his girlfriend so if you tell him my name he will surely meet me. "

Before that receptionist could say something, we heard a high pitched voice.

" What did you say? "

Me and the receptionist look in the direction and see a lady in her early 20s.

She walked towards us in cat walk as I looked at her from head to toe with disgust.

She was wearing a high knees brown dress with off shoulders.