Part : 07

After reaching home I sent Jimin back saying we will talk about this morning

I was carrying Yn to her room because she is still sleeping and I don't wanna wake her up so I decided to take her to her room like this.

I laid her down on the bed and tried to stand straight but her hold on my shirt didn't let me. I tried to release her hold from my shirt and after a few minutes succeeded.

I look at her face as I remember when she comes to my room to sleep with me because she was scared of ghosts.

I chuckled remembering old days where we are actually like real siblings.

I bent down to her level and caressed the side of her face and moved the hair strands which were covering her half face.

As I removed the hair my blood boiled after what I saw. There was a scratch near her ear and its blood was already dry.

I fisted my hand into the ball and took a deep breath looking away from her.

"I'm fucking going to kill that bastard once I catch him."

I said in a low voice so that she won't wake up and exit the room before covering her with a blanket.

|| Next Morning ||

I woke up and sat on the bed, eyes still closed as I'm still feeling sleepy.

I yawn and get up from the bed moving towards the bathroom to do my morning routine like I usually do.

I was washing my face as I feel a little pain on the ear side. I look at the mirror to see a scratch near my right ear.

I got a flashback event that took place yesterday and I feel goosebumps.

I get dressed in comfortable clothes with pairs of pants and full length sleeves.

I come out of my room to be welcomed by the smell of delicious food hitting my nostalgia.

I marched towards the kitchen to see Jungkook was cooking and there was another man who was sitting on a kitchen counter eating an apple.

I saw that they both were talking about something which I can't figure out and Jungkook was chuckling at him.