Part : 14

I came out of the bathroom after doing my morning routine and heard some noises coming from the hall as I frowned my eyebrows and marched towards the door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I came out of the bathroom after doing my morning routine and heard some noises coming from the hall as I frowned my eyebrows and marched towards the door.

As I opened the door the noises became more loud as I walked fast only to see mom and dad were standing in front of Jungkook.

I looked at them in confusion and went there before standing beside Jungkook as I looked at them and asked in a cold voice.

" What are you both doing here ? " Mom looked at me with burning eyes as she said " I came here to take you with me. "

I said with a straight face. " And you think you can take me from here, away from him ? "

" Don't talk to me like that Yn, and come with me without pulling any drama. "

I scoff as I rolled my eyes and said " I'm pulling a drama ? Mom, you are the one who plays with us. You had pulled a whole drama. "

she threw daggers at me with her eyes and said " You are coming with me, and that's final. "

" Who are you to decide that ? " I asked as I crossed my hands and looked at her.

" I'm your mother, and you have to listen to me. "

" She is not going anywhere. "

Before I could say something Jungkook interrupted as I looked at him to see him clenching his jaw.

Why the hell does he look so hot while angry ?

I looked away from him and turned around mom as she sighed and came towards me before grabbing my wrist.

" You will not agree without forcing me on you. "

She said and dragged me outside the hall to the main gate as I looked back at Jungkook.

" Jungkook ? " He looked at me then to his dad before we went out completely.

He grabbed my other wrist making mom and I halted on our steps. " Leave her right now. "

he said to mom with burning eyes as she looked at our hands and then to him " Jungkook leave her hand, she is my daughter I'll do whatever I want to with her. "

" Not anymore , she is not going out of this house with you. " he said and pulled me towards her which made my hands slip from mom's grip.

" Jungkook, don't be stubborn, this is not right to date your sister. "

Mr. Jeon looked at us as Jungkook looked at him and said " And dating your own best friend's wife is right, huh ? Dating her was right for you when her husband is fucking alive. "

Mr. Jeon looked at him in anger and said " Don't you fucking dare to say a word about her. "

" then you should first stop saying anything about MY GIRL. "