Chapter Two

Ari

*knock knock*

"Come in!"
The door opens revealing Yoona with a tray of food in her hands. She kicks the door closed softly and walks towards me placing the food down on the table beside my bed, placing the plate and glass one by one. She placed the tray down on the floor and then laid her hand flat on my forehead to check my temperature.

She placed her hand on my neck too, "You're still a bit hot. Can you eat by yourself?"

"I don't feel like eating..."
I weakly said, fidgeting with my fingers. I didn't have the appetite but even if I did I just threw up the food which makes me feel bad for Yoona. She sighed and sat beside me holding my arm while she looked at me softly.

"Ari... You need to eat..."
Yoona sighs in between her words. I just looked down and listened to her words, she tucked a strand of hair behind my ears and I looked up at her.

"I'll feed you. I won't leave until you eat."
She said and grabbed the bowl of soup in her hands, softly blowing on the hot soup she cooked. The spoon scoots closer to my mouth, and the warm soup goes down my throat feeling the warmth in my body. She feeds me in silence, feeding me slowly.

Wring the towel dry as water drips down on the basin and place it on my forehead after eating my food. The little device made a little beep sound and Yoona pulled it out and checked my temperature.

She turns off the device and places it down on the table, "You still have a fever. I'll leave you alone here so you can sleep and get well soon."

She smiled, and I nodded in agreement, smiling back. The door closed quietly, leaving me alone in my room. The room felt silent, and I could only hear the soft sound of the air blowing from the air conditioning, cooling the room. Feeling a little cold, I grabbed the remote control and turned off the air conditioner. I hugged my thick blanket and rolled myself into it, like a sushi roll. I looked outside the window and saw that it was hot and bright outside. I thought of going outside to warm up in the sun. I slowly took off my blanket, put on my slippers, and walked outside my room. I closed the door quietly and checked my surroundings. I didn't want to get caught, knowing they wouldn't let me go outside, so I quickly and quietly left our dorm and successfully got out. I walked outside of the campus and went to the campus garden. I saw no one sitting there, and it felt nice to know that I was alone. The garden was all mine today. I approached the bench beside the big tree that swayed with the wind. The warm rays of the sun hit my skin, and I felt the warmth and the coldness slowly fade away from my body.

I sat down on a bench and looked up at the bright sky with birds flying in the air. The soft winds and warm rays felt nice and relaxing, making me close my eyes and let out a satisfied sigh. I swayed from side to side without any reason and played a song in my mind while singing it quietly. It felt like I had spent hours in the garden, and I thought I should go back. I hoped Yoona was still in her room, minding her own business. Using the armrest of the bench, I managed to stand up carefully, feeling a little dizzy as I did so. I walked away from the garden, feeling the warm sun rays again as my body absorbed the heat. Suddenly, I grabbed my head as I felt a stinging sensation.

"Ow..."
I gripped my head and groaned in between as it slowly got worse, I got inside the school hallway and held onto the lockers feeling very dizzy. I leaned on the locker and my legs got weaker, and my vision got blurry, and everything went raven

------

Heeseung

As I made my way down the stairs, I rubbed my sore neck. I had just finished teaching someone a lesson, and my knuckles were bloodied. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of going to the clinic, so I planned to clean and treat my wounds myself. As I walked down the hallway, I noticed something unusual - a person lying unconscious on the floor. I was startled to see her there, as there was no one else around. The person was a girl, with long hair and no visible injuries.

Maybe she fainted?

Should I help her?

I mean, I can't just leave her alone here what if students will think someone killed her? They would be scared and anxious. I got closer to it but her face was covered with her hair, I kneeled and brushed her hair off her face. I tilt my head after seeing her face, she looks familiar. I didn't think of it and just shook her body to wake her up but she didn't budge and I didn't have any choice but to carry her to the clinic. I thought she would be so heavy that we would both fall on the floor but she was very light, it felt like carrying a feather. I didn't have any problems or struggles as I carried her to the clinic. I pushed the door open, and the girl in my arms caught the attention of the nurse.

"What happened to her?"
She asked and got closer to me as she looked at the girl holding her face to check if there was any injury.

"I don't know. I just saw her lying unconscious on the floor in the hallway."
The nurse nodded and ordered me to place her on the bed, I stayed inside the clinic with her and watched the nurse do her job. Listening to her heartbeat and checking her temperature.

"She has a fever, her temperature is high. She fainted, maybe because of dizziness. She should stay here until she wakes up."
I nodded at the nurse's statement, she left to go back to the girl who needed help leaving me with the unconscious girl on the bed.

I took a seat and looked at her, examining her face. I remember that face, I think she's the person who bumped into me yesterday. I guess I have to stay here until she wakes, I didn't have anything to do I don't have my phone with me and it's very quite in the clinic room. I just started at the girl, I don't know her name yet. Minutes have passed and she started to stir on her bed, she holds onto her head while whimpering softly. She slowly opened her eyes, her eyes looking around her surroundings and then her eyes met mine. She got caught off guard seeing me, she looked at me for a bit before speaking.

"Who are you? Where am I?"
She asked as she slowly sat up while holding her head and looking around the room with a worried look.

"You fainted. I brought you here in the clinic."
She looks at me, she stared on her lap maybe trying to reach what happened to her.

"Now that you're awake, I'll go now."
I stood up from the chair but she stopped me by holding my arm. I looked back at her in confusion and looking at her hand on my arm.

"C-Can I know you name. I just want to the thank you for bringing me here..."
She asks while looking up at me.

"Heeseung. There's no need for you to say thank you."
I said but she smiled and ignored my words and letting go of my arm slowly.

"Thank you... Heeseung."
She smiled weakly. I didn't know how to react I just nodded and went out of the clinic.

I realized I didn't ask for her name as I got out of the clinic. I then suddenly heard someone running towards me.

"Excuse me..."
I moved out of the door as the girl entered. Maybe that's her friend.

Oh, well. I'll just ask her name once we met again.