Chapter Three

Ari

I just returned from the clinic and now I'm in my room with Yoona. She helped me to sit down on my bed and tucked me in. While we were at the clinic, Yoona spoke with the nurse and instructed her to ensure that I didn't go outside alone in my current condition, as it could be dangerous. Who knows what might happen to me again?

"Why did you go out by yourself? I was so worried about you."
She calmly said to me while furrowing her brows at me.

I sighed feeling bad, "I just wanted to go outside..."

"Still. You should've told me."
She is talking like a mother, scolding her child for going out alone. My lips formed into thin lines and listened to her scolding me because I made her worry.

"Never do that again..."
I nodded at her statement and she pushed me down carefully placed the wet cloth on my forehead again and helped me drink my medicine. My face scrunched from the bitter taste of the medicine and I washed it down with water, I hate medicines, especially the bitter ones.

"I'll leave you alone here, okay? Sleep. If I catch you sneaking out again I will scold you."
I closed my eyes and sank deeper into my bed as Yoona left my room, the room was cold but the thick and warm blanket shielded me from the cold air as I slept peacefully.

I hope I don't cross paths with Heeseung.

"Your temperature went down. You're not dizzy or anything?"
Yoona grabbed the basin with water as she asked. My temperature finally went down and my fever is gone and I feel completely free from those headaches and throwing up food.

"Nope. I don't feel any discomfort."
I smiled as I said my words making Yoona smile a little. She didn't say anything brought the basin with her and went out of my room. Now that I don't feel sick, I can use my phone now. I grabbed my phone under my pillow and opened it, seeing a lot of notifications pop up. I clicked on our class group chat seeing our teacher's message about a new student in our school. Every room is full right now, maybe the new students will be in our class since our classroom is the only one available.

I mean, that's great having a new student and they will be with us until the end of college. The teacher said that four girls transferred here on our campus and we will be meeting them by tomorrow, I forwarded the message to our group chat and they immediately responded.

Yoona:
New student?

Aerin:
That's great! Is it a guy
or a female?

Ari:
They are female students. There
are four of them and we will
meet them tomorrow.

Sora:
*Thumbs up*

Yoona:
*Thumbs up*

Aerin:
*Thumbs up*

I turned off my phone and went to the drawer beside my study table to get some snacks. I grabbed the remote and turned it on the TV to continue watching the K-drama I was watching, only a few more episodes I'm close to reaching the end of the K-drama. I opened my bag of chips and dipped my hands inside the bag, grabbing one or two and putting it in my mouth while I was focused on watching the drama. I didn't notice I finished my chips since I was too focused. I wiped it with a tissue and turned off the TV and throwing it on the bed beside me before kicking my legs off the bed.

I grabbed my towel from the chair and went inside the bathroom to take a warm shower. I finished my night routine changed into my pajamas, dried my hair with a dryer then brushed it straight before heading out of the bathroom all fresh and clean. I turned off the lights and the bedside lamp making the room completely dark and reached out for the remote to adjust the temperature of the air conditioner, I went under the covers and slowly fell asleep.