Chapter Twenty-Two

Heeseung pov

What to do when it's night time and you're bored in your room, all by yourself with nothing to do, eat, or play?

I jump out of my bed, rushing towards my closet to grab my black shirt and black sweatpants then put on my white sneakers. I reached for my keys on the hook on my door, shoved my wallet in my pocket then went out of my room with my helmet in my hand, ready to go have a night drive under the city lights or even buy some food in the restaurants while I drove around the city. I walked down the hallway towards the exit and rushed to the parking lot on the side of the campus, it was very cold outside but I didn't care. I pushed my key in the ignition switch then swung my legs to sit on my motorbike, the engine roared loud then I sprint away from the campus. Of course I didn't forget to put on my helmet before going.

Sprinting a little fast as the cold wind blew harshly on my body, I leaned my body forward as I drove rapidly on the quiet and empty road. The city lights were fascinating. I do this sometimes when I'm bored at night, just drive around the city and eat in the restaurant that's why I brought some cash with me while having a late night drive. Also this can help lose some stress whenever I'm upset with something, this can clear and ease my mind. I reached my favorite restaurant and stopped by to get some food, pulling out my key from the ignition and walked inside the restaurant still wearing my helmet.

I walked towards the lady behind the counter and pulled up the little window to see the menu behind her clearly.

"Can I have 1 bowl of spicy ramen and a side of kimchi with a large coke?"
She taps on the little screen In front of her.

"That'll be $5.48." I pulled out my wallet and started counting for a second then giving her the money, "Here's your change, sir!" I bowed and grabbed the money in her hand and I went to sit beside the large window to check out the night sky and the city lights.

There were a few cars on the road, I placed my elbow on the table and clasped my hand together and leaned my forehead on my fist. My legs shake uncontrollably while waiting patiently for my food, I immediately looked towards the lady in front of my table after feeling her presence as she slides the tray on the table and carefully placing my food on the table and walks away. I grabbed a pair of chopsticks ripping off the wrapper then splitting them, digging my chopsticks in the bowl of hot ramen, stirring everything together before taking a bite slurping the noodles. A satisfied sigh left my lips as the warm soup filled my throat and I felt warm after being outside in the cold wind.

The spicyness adds some heat in my mouth and tongue as I hiss. My lips felt like burning and I knew they looked red just by the feeling of the burning sensation on my lower lip. I gripped the bowl on my hand and slurped the remaining soup on the bowl before cleaning everything on the table so the waiter won't be doing a lot of work on cleaning the table. I finished my coke in one go, letting out a 'ahh' sound from the cold sensation in my throat. I stood up and grabbed my helmet and keys when I smelled something familiar, the smell was addicting as I let out a sigh. I looked around to see if the person is here, I'm confident the person with that smell is here since the aroma was so strong, if you are wondering why am I the only one smelling the addicting aroma because everyone in here is a person and I'm the only creature here.

I'm not worried in going on a public place since I can resist human blood after practicing for years. I saw the person and it was a girl, she was standing right in front of the air conditioner with her back facing me. Her hair flew a little bit from the wind from the air conditioner causing her scent to become more and more strong and I felt like I can't handle it anymore. Good thing she was actually about to leave, I saw her walking outside the restaurant and I quickly followed her. She walking towards the dark alley and I suddenly pinned her on the wall with speed causing her to gasp, I grabbed both of her hands with one hand and pinned it above her head with one hand on her waist to keep her in place with my face close to hers.