Chapter Ten

Heeseung pov

As I entered the party room, I was greeted with neon lights and loud music. I scanned the room for a vacant seat, but they were all taken.

"There's a VIP room over there I think. There are no people inside, let's go."
Jay screamed in my ear to make himself heard through the loud music. I pointed out the room to the boys and they walked through the crowd with Jay and I following them from behind, squeezing through the crowd. The smell of alcohol and smoke from a cigar went to my nose, people bumped into me unintentionally and then we reached the room but only to see someone being in danger.

"Hey!"
Screaming at them getting their attention. Four men were covering the mouths of the four women and holding them by their necks, gripping them right with their muscular arms.

They suddenly ran away with speed through the back door of the room and we didn't waste time and ran toward them at an insane speed, after running for so long we reached the forest behind our campus and they wouldn't stop running away. I saw Jake running dangerously fast catching up with the four men and tackling one of them causing us all to stop running. The four men dropped the four women on the ground with a thud, Jake held up the one guy he caught with his muscular arms gripping the man's neck tightly and glaring at the three men guarding the women behind them.

"If you don't leave the ladies alone, I'll kill him..."
Jake speaks harshly at them, his eyes slowly glowing red. His voice is getting hoarse and low sounding so dangerous like a beast inside him slowly coming out.

The four men gulp, I can hear their heartbeats beating fast. Their sweat drips down their forehead. They slowly put their hands up in the air, surrendering to us. As Jake was about to leave the man's neck, Jay caught the man's fist blocking it with his hand and curling it around the man's fist.

"Thought you can trick us?"
Jay smirked at the man, not leaving his hands on the man's fist but instead tightening his grip on his hand making him groan in pain.

Jay chuckled looking at the man's scared expression, "You're too slow..."

Jay suddenly threw the man to the wall with so much force causing the bricks behind the man to fall with him on the ground, Jay looked at the remaining two starting at their friend lying down on the ground with bricks all over him.

"I suggest you run away before I make you look like that friend of yours..."
Jay points at their friend on the ground. Jake let go of the man's neck as they ran away from the forest while the other one seemed to be dead by now because of Jay's super strength. We all walked closer to the woman on the ground, I walked closer to the woman and swept the hair on her face to see her identity.

Ari?

There she was, all bruised up and a mark on her neck due to the tight grip of the man. I should have ended their lives.

"I should have ended that man's life..."
Jake whispered staring at Aerin who was lying on the ground, he swept her hair making me see her face. Poor ladies, if we didn't come to the VIP room, who knows what would have happened to them?

The sound of Sunghoon's power caught our attention, the light glows down on Sora's body slowly healing her wounds due to falling on the ground earlier.

"Heal all of them, Sunghoon."
We all stood up from the ground leaving the girls in Sunghoon's hands. The bright light shines again, healing them carefully. Sunghoon breathes out heavily after using his powers too much, using our powers takes a lot of energy from us.

"Let's take them back..."
We all carried them on our backs and we sped up to the campus to their dorm room.

––––––

Author pov

"No! No! Please don't kill us!"
The man on the ground screamed while pushing himself away from the four guys. He was the only one left after the four guys killed his friends, lying on the ground with blood pooling around their bodies.

The man kept pushing himself away from them as the four guys walked dangerously close to the man crying out loud and begging for mercy. He soon reached the wall and had nowhere to run as he was surrounded by the four guys.

Jay looks down at the man with his red, eerie eyes, "Please, don't kill me! I won't do it again... Please..."

The man begs nonstop his hands intertwined together with his hands shaking uncontrollably.

"You did a bad thing... A very bad thing. This kind of act is forbidden on our campus."
Jake speaks up kneeling on the ground and leveling his face with the man, his eyes dangerously and eerily staring at the man's eyes not caring if he's scared. Jake's pale and white face under the moonlight with his red eyes and his fangs sticking out.

"I'm begging you, please..."
The man whispered weakly, his voice was weak and low from screaming. His voice was hoarse and unable to speak up loudly.

Jake smirked and stood up from the ground. He looks at Heeseung and signals him to do what to do. Heeseung looks at the man with his eyes and casts a spell under his breath and the man screams in agony holding onto his neck as he feels like being strangled to death, his eyes widening from the pain, his mouth wide open but no sounds coming out of his mouth. The four guys watched the man slowly being tortured to death because of his mistake, they just watched him slowly die on the ground his body slowly stopped moving.

The man's body fell to the ground with a thud. His neck was red from gripping his neck tightly because of the intense pain Heeseung gave him. Heeseung sighed heavily after using his power to kill the man, killing someone with their powers takes a lot of energy.

"Let's go. Just leave the body for the wild dogs to eat."
Jay says as they all walk from the forest when Sunghoon suddenly stops and looks behind him fast like he knows someone is watching them from afar in the deep, dark forest.

"What?"
Jake curiously asked as he joined Sunghoon in having a staring contest with the dark. They heard leaves rustling and bushes moving and someone sprinting so fast around them, but then stopped and no sound was heard. It had run away from the forest.

"Maybe it's just another vampire, let's go."
Sunghoon swept his worries away and walked away from the forest with the rest. Not knowing they were being watched torturing someone.

The unknown person hiding behind the bush suddenly talked through the mind link.

"They killed him. Fuck..."
The unknown person cursed lowly and looked at the four boys walking away from the forest.

"Don't worry we have many plans."
Another unknown person responded through the mind link. The unknown person nodded and ran away from the forest with its vampire speed.