Chapter Twenty-One

Ari pov

Waking up from the sound of my phone buzzing annoyingly under my pillow, I stir around my bed and groaning. I turned to look at the window and it was still dark outside, I grabbed my phone under my pillow and checked what time it was.

5 in the morning.

"Who the hell is disturbing my beauty sleep at this hour?"
I checked my messages to see Heeseung left me a ton of messages just now. I rolled my eyes, is he here to annoy the hell out of me again? And why the hell is he up this early?

I opened his messages and read them with my eyes squinting from the brightness of my phone. While reading his hundred messages, he suddenly called me and his name popped on my screen. I rubbed my temples and accepted his call putting my phone close to my ear as I lay flat on my back, still massaging my temples.

"What do you want, Heeseung?"

"Damn, your morning voice is attractive..."

"Stop it, Heeseung. What do you want? Why are you calling me at this hour?"

"Nothing. I thought you were awake... I just wanna have a talk with my friend since I cannot sleep at all."

"Stop with you bullshit, Heeseung..."

"I am serious, pretty girl..."

"Now what, do you have a new nickname for me?"

"Why? You like it?"

"I like it but it's disgusting when it's coming out of your mouth. I hate it."

"You hate it? Don't lie to me, I know you like it when I call you pretty girl, hmm?"

"Very funny, Heeseung."

"Since you hate that nickname so much, then I will call you that to annoy you. Thanks to me you have a new nickname."

"Since when do you like giving me nicknames?"

"I don't know. I just wanna annoy you."

That nickname... That fricking nickname is driving me crazy. I bit my lip stopping myself from smiling crazy. I'm in love with the nickname not him, you will never catch me falling in love with him... Like ew.

"Well you did it already. You ruined my beauty sleep, you ruined my morning, and you ruined my mood."

"Well, I'm sorry for ruining your beauty sleep, pretty girl... There, I apologized so stop being dramatic."

"I'll leave you alone now. I bet your face is red trying to stop yourself from getting mad at me from annoying you, I'll leave so you can calm yourself down. I feel pity for you, hahaha!"

"Yeah, just leave me alone before I punch you in the face."

"Oh yeah?"

Shit, that voice... Wait, what am I thinking? Get yourself together, Ari! You're being embarrassing.

"How you gonna do that when you can't even reach my height?"

"Fuck you! Just leave me alone."

"Fuck you too, pretty girl..."

He hungs up after cursing at me with that fucking attractive voice that sends shivers everywhere around my body. I rubbed my face, cursing at myself for thinking of him that way. I placed my phone down on the bedside table and grabbed my towel to take a shower to wash away those thoughts of him, I hate it when he makes me feel like this.

Turning on the shower as the warm water cascades down to my body, helps my body to relax. Dropping my head low as I can't forget how he called me 'pretty girl' his husky voice just makes it even attractive. I didn't notice that I started smiling to myself while thinking of his voice. I slapped myself.

"Stop thinking about him, gosh!"
I slapped my cheeks multiple times and cupped my cheeks. I rubbed the water on my face trying my best to get him off of my mind.

Heeseung pov

"Wow! You're a great actor. I thought you liked her..."
Jay said to me while eating breakfast in the dining area with the others sitting next to me and Jay.

"Pfft... She's nowhere near my standards."
I scoffed at Jay's statement about Ari and me being a little too close lately and asked if we were a thing. I told them that I was just trying to make her fall in love with me and dump her like those other girls.

"What do you mean? Ari is hot, dude." Jake says while nudging my shoulder, "So what if she's hot?"

"Are you saying she's not hot or are you just denying it?"
Sunghoon smirks while drinking on his soda while keeping an eye at me.

"She's not hot at all. And don't act like you guys are not using Ari's friends too..."
I pointed at each of them. They all chuckled at my statement proving that I was right, of course.

"Of course we will. They look like an easy target so why not?" Jay looks at Sunghoon, "Oh really? Yoona is like made from stone, she doesn't even give a fuck about me."

They all laughed at Jay, "Well, good luck with that."

"I mean they all seem hard to get. Ari doesn't even like me at all, she always curse at me."
I said and even showed our conversation to them. They read our messages to each other and laughed when they saw how many times Ari cursed at me for annoying her everytime.

"I bet she's very violent with all that cursing coming out from her mouth."
I chuckled at Sunghoon's statement. I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket and proceeded to talk about the girls as we ate.

"I'll give you $5 if you make her fall in love with you." Jake suddenly says with a smirk on his face, "That's easy... Trust me, this wouldn't take long. I'll make her fall in love with me in no time." I answered with confidence and my lips curved into a smirk. Betting on girls is what I like, after dumping every women who falls in love with me I have money as my reward.

"Let's see then... But, I don't think you will succeed in making her fall in love with you. She's very hard to get."
Jake tilt his head with a hiss while looking at me. I scoffed, so what is she's hard to get? I'm confident I can get her to love me.

"Are you confident that you can?"
Jay chuckles while pointing his fork at me while giving me a weird grin. I lean back on the chair, poking the inside of my cheek with my tongue with a smirk.

"Well, are you confident you can get Yoona's heart?"
It was he's turn to smirk a little at my statement and then avoiding my stare.

"I mean... Confidence is the key. So yeah, I am confident I can."
He smiled proudly. I rolled my eyes at him playfully while holding my laugh, biting on my lower lip.

"Eyy..."
Sunghoom nudges on Jay's arm while letting out an annoying sound with the weirdest grin on his face making us laugh at his sillyness.

I looked down on my phone, opening it to see the chats between me and Ari. I smirked thinking my mission would be easy since we chat sometimes when I felt like annoying her and when time flies I know she will get comfortable with me and It'll be easy to catch her heart when she trusts me. I will make her trust me which will take a long time but I don't care, she's just a weak woman and I know she will give her all to me in no time.

This is gonna be a piece of cake for me.