Chapter Twelve

Ari pov

"Miss Park, Miss Lee, Miss Kim, and Miss Lim. To the principal's office!"
The principal spoke as his voice went from the speaker in our school. I looked toward the girls, confused as to why the principal wanted us to be in his office.

We excused ourselves from the teacher and stepped outside the classroom. We then made our way towards the principal's office, which fortunately wasn't too far away. I took the lead and entered the office to find four men already seated on the couch. The principal seemed to be in the midst of a conversation with them, but his attention quickly shifted to us upon our arrival.

"Please take a seat. I wanna talk with you, ladies."
The principal instructed us to sit, but his voice sounded serious making me nervous that the girls had done something wrong. But I was more curious, because why were they here?

Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon were seated across from us with their heads down and their hands clasped together with their elbows on top of their knees, they looked guilty of something.

"What seems to be the problem, Mr. Kang?"
I asked bravely. He looked at me seriously before asking me an unknown question to me catching me off guard.

"There are four male students that were found dead in the forest behind our campus, I just wanna ask if you killed any of the students?"
I was caught off guard, my eyes widening about the four males that were killed. I didn't even know anything about someone that had been killed. I quickly shook my head, we didn't even do anything but we were suspected.

"N-No sir, we would never kill someone. We didn't know anything about the four male students that were killed."
Panic was heard in my voice. Why didn't I know about this? Why did we know this just now? Nobody was even talking about it on campus. I looked toward the boys who weren't saying anything.

"Why are they here, Mr. Kang?"
I asked curiously.

"They are also suspects in this matter."
They can be a jerk or a bully but I don't think they would kill somebody, even tho I hate them with all my soul and heart.

"Who and when did they see the body of the four students, Mr. Park?"
Yoona who was also curious the whole time asked while the other two just stayed quiet not knowing what to say and also confused.

The principal then looked at Yoona seriously, "I'm confused, why are you girls so clueless about this matter? Have you not heard of the news?"

We all shook our heads, none of us knew, and no other student was talking about this issue.

"I suggest you read the news about this or ask your teacher about this matter so you can know a little bit because you guys are so clueless right now."
The principal said and gave us a piece of paper, it showed a place in the forest blood all over the grass and wall. The school's wall was splattered with blood and there was also a crack on the wall.

"When did this happen, Mr. Kang?"
I asked while not taking my eyes off the picture.

The principal then says, "It happened last night while the students were at the party. Students said that they were last seen at the party but they left the party. And then the news spread that they were dead this morning."

"Mr. Kang, we never know anything about this. Why don't you ask them?"
I pointed at the four boys sitting across from us. The principal looked over to them but sighed.

"They were also clueless and shocked about this matter. But I remember last night, I ordered a student to check the attendance, and hours went by the student gave me a paper," The principal pulls out the attendance sheet. "It says here that Ari, Yoona, Aerin, Sora, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon were not at the party. Including the four students that were dead."

"What? That's not true, we were at the party last night."
Yoona said and that caught the attention of the principal.

The principal hid the attendance sheet and asked Yoona a question, "If you were at the party last night, can you tell me what you guys did and what happened while you were at the party last night?"

"Me and the girls went to the party late, we were drinking at the VIP room that night when suddenly I remembered we were drunk last night and then everything went black after that and then we woke up in our dorms this morning."
Yoona said as the principal nodded slowly while trying to puzzle out everything Yoona said.

"I don't remember anything after I woke up this morning. I was so drunk last night that I passed out."
Yoona added.

"Who do you think brought you back to the dorm?"
The principal asked us.

Yoona looks at me, "Well we thought maybe our classmates saw us passed out in the party. So we thought they were the ones who brought us back to the dorm." I answered.

"How about you boys? What happened while you were at the party last night?"
The principal then turned his focus on the boys, and the girls were also listening.

"We also arrived at the party late, we also went to the VIP room because the party was crowded and there were no seats available. We saw them in the VIP room passed out, so we carried them back to their dorms after that, we never came back to the party."
I was caught off guard, not expecting they were the ones who brought us back to our dorm. The girls were not expecting that also as they looked at each other.

"Oh, so it was you guys that brought these drunk ladies back to their dorm?"
They all nodded.

The principal stayed quiet for a bit making us nervous inside the room. I was fidgeting with my fingers, not thinking straight. All I could think of was the four students who were dead, it was scary thinking someone killed them and it may be the students on our campus or someone.

"You guys are dismissed. Thank you for giving me some information, I'll be talking about this to the police."
We all nodded and stood up from the couch leaving the principal's office with the boys behind us. We went our separate ways while the girls went back to the classroom walking down the hallway.