Chapter Nineteen

Ari pov

"Why would you buy this?"
I laughed seeing a barbie box on the study table inside Sora's room. She also laughed with me feeling a little embarrassed about it. I grabbed the barbie box, looking at the tall and slim doll with a dress on, I placed it back since I came to her room to help her with her math homework since she had trouble understanding the lesson during class.

"So, what seems to be the problem?"
She points at a certain problem on her homework and tells me she doesn't know how to solve it since she didn't understand the method to solve this problem.

I ripped a piece of paper on her notebook and grabbed the pen in her hand and began teaching her the method step by step to solve the problem, I did 2 examples to make her understand and do the problem solving herself and she felt great after that. I gave her a piece of chocolate as a reward, I just hid a chocolate in my pocket cause I was about to eat it when Sora called me.

I left her room after helping her with the lesson and her homework, I sat down on my stool and did my homework in math as well. It took me 5 minutes since it was a piece of cake to me, I put back my notebook in my bag and closed it before grabbing my phone after hearing a notification. I saw Heeseung's name pop up by texting me, I rolled my eyes but still checked.

"Hey, idiot."

"Excuse me?"

"What? I said you're pretty?"

"You- I hate you so much..."

"The same goes for you, hahahaha."

"Look, why did you text me again?"

"Can I not text my idiotic friend?"

"Since when are we friends, jerk?"

"Ouch! You don't accept me as your friend? How rude..."

"We never even talked about being friends. What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I thought we were already friends after I texted you yesterday?"

"Do I look like I wanna be friends with a jerk like you?"

"I'm offended."

"Look, I don't wanna be friends with someone like you where all girls are always chasing after you. If they saw me with you they will fucking kill me."

"So you wanna be friends but you are just scared?"

"No- I didn't say that!"

"But I think that's what you're trying to say based on your statement."

"I said I don't, you're being delusional."

"Ok, whatever. We will still be friends whether you like it or not😝."

I closed my phone. Great, I'm friends with him without my answer. I charged my phone and I was planning on going to the milk tea shop to buy one since I'm craving it and it's very hot today so it's a great day to drink milk tea. I grabbed my purse and wore my shoes and went outside the dorm closing it quietly since I don't wanna disturb them. I grabbed my phone to see it was 2 in the afternoon and the sun was shining down brightly and I could feel the heat from all the way here. I opened the door and reached for the umbrella behind the door to prevent myself from burning because of the heat, I walked towards the exit when a hand on my shoulder stopped me from walking any further.

"Good afternoon! Where are you going, idiot?"
I turned around to see Heeseung smiling down on me.

"We already talked earlier. Goodbye!"
I waved my hands and about to walk away but he didn't let me go any further, pulling me closer by my shoulder.

I groaned and turned around, "I'm going to the milk tea shop. Happy?

"Oh, you are? Mind buying me some too?"
I pull out my hand to him making him confused.

"Your money?"
He smiled awkwardly.

"I mean buy me milk tea with your money."
He smiled teasingly at me causing me to punch his arm causing him wince in pain holding onto his arm.

"Ow!"
He mumbled in pain looking at me.

"Look, I don't wanna waste my breath on you."
That's what I said before leaving him alone walking towards the exit. But then he shouted making me stop by the entrance.

"Do you want me to take you on a ride at the milk tea shop?"
He shouted from afar making me look behind and shouted back.

"No thank you!" I responded, "I insist!" He said and came running towards me and suddenly grabbing my hand and running away from the campus causing me to almost lose balance when he pulled me for a run. We reached his motorbike.

"Leave me hand alone," I said pulling my hand away. "And I said I don't want to, Heeseung."

He looks at me and laughed, "I insist in taking you to the milk tea shop. Just hop on."

"I said I don't want to!"
I raised my voice at him but he just smirked at me like he wansnt affected. He leaned closer to me face and said.

"I don't care... Hop on, Idiot! I'm dying in here, the sun is melting me!"
He dramatically said wiping the invisible sweat on his forehead. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the helmet on his hand putting it on, I hop on the back of his bike and it kinda scared me because I'm sitting so high.

"Hold on tight!"
I heard the engine roar and he immediately drove away from the school. The speed was fine until we reached the road and he was driving so fast, good thing there wasn't any cars that much in the road or else I would be dead by now. My arm moved by itself, hugging his waist feeling a little anxious about the speed.

We reached the milk tea shop and Heeseung parked his motorbike in the shaded area to avoid the seat getting hot from the sun. We went inside with our helmets, I opened the little window on the helmet and brought my milk tea. I also brought the girls their favorite.

"I also have something to buy from the game shop over there. Mind coming with me?"
I rolled my eyes, I mean I don't have any choice I don't have money for a taxi. I nodded and we went outside the shop as we drive towards the game shop he was talking about.

And I'm standing here behind him, watching him look at some keyboard or something while I look around not knowing any of these things. He looked serious at looking at each keyboard when he suddenly looked at me.

"Which color do you think looks good?"
He points at the two colors. Blue and black keyboards. I pointed at the blue since it was my favorite color but also because the design is good the black was a little bit too plain for me.

"I'll have this one, please."
He said to the man. That fast? I don't even know if I picked his favorite brand or picked something he likes or his opinion about it, he just straight off brought it without hesitation.

Soon, we were outside the shop as he hands the new keyboard he brought and he drove us back to the campus. He helped me get up from the bike since I was holding my milk tea on my hand and I might lose balance, he take off the helmet himself and I went towards the entrance.

"Thanks for the new color keyboard, idiot!"
He smiled at me, more like teasingly smiling at me. He really does like to tease me and I hate it, he is being a pain in the ass.

I got back to the dorm and I saw Aerin in front of the fridge looking for something. She saw me and her eyes lighten up seeing milk tea on my hands.

"Good timing, I was thirsty."
She grabbed her favorite inside the plastic bag but I gave her all of it to bring the other milk tea to the girls. She ran towards their rooms and gave them their milk teas.

I stabbed the straw on mine and started sipping. I went inside my room and sat on my study table opening my ipad to watch some kdramas with a snack beside my ipad. I opened it up and putting one chip on my mouth without leaving my eyes on the iPad to focus on the kdrama that I was watching. I finished all my food and drink and I'm now free to focus on my kdrama, my chin sitting on the palm of my hand and soon I fell asleep on my table leaving my ipad playing in the background.