Chapter Seventeen

Ari pov

I don't know how Heeseung and I are walking back to campus together, still leaving a gap between us as if we hated each other. I mean, I hate him and he hates me. We're even. As our hands touched while walking, my breath caught and I immediately crossed my arms over my chest to prevent it from happening again. He didn't seem to feel our hands touch which was a relief.

"Why did you come after I told you I was leaving? Didn't you say you were gonna hang out a little longer in the garden?"
I asked him without looking cause I didn't think I could look at him, feeling so awkward with him I felt my soul being suffocated.

"I changed my mind."
He responded just like that. Well, I guess his mind changes fast.

I suddenly felt the urge to steal a glance at him, but when I did, I found that he was already looking at me. I was shocked and couldn't take my eyes off him. He raised his eyebrows at me, and I quickly averted my gaze, finally coming to my senses.

"What was that, Ari?"
He chuckled, which made me feel a little embarrassed and shy. I shook my head, acting as if it was nothing, which made him giggle even more.

Heeseung and I were walking when suddenly his giggles stopped, and we both froze in our tracks. We saw Jay kissing someone in the locker area. The girl was pressed against the locker while Jay hovered over her and kissed her. It made me feel uncomfortable to see them making out like this in school, not even caring if they got caught. But I was suddenly curious, seeing the girl look familiar to me, then my eyes widened.

"Yoona?!"
I exclaimed which caused them to stop. Yoona looked at me in shock and looked at Jay, she came to her senses pushed his chest, and walked toward me. Heeseung suddenly teleported beside Jay, and Yoona was hiding behind me while Jay was trying to look at her but she was hidden behind my back.

"What the hell did I just witness?"
I turned to Yoona who was a blushing mess after getting caught.

"He kissed me, okay? and I didn't know what to do!"
She said to me but Jay seemed to laugh at her answer.

"You didn't know what to do so you kissed me back?"
Jay smiled at Yoona.

"Shut up, Jay!"
Yoona was a blushing mess, her face and ears so red from the embarrassment. Heeseung and I looked at each other not believing what we just saw.

"We're gonna talk about this at our dorm."
I awkwardly giggled and pulled Yoona towards our dorm, then pushed her on the couch and stood in front of her with my hands on my hips.

"Does that mean you and him have become friends with benefits?"
The question caught her off guard but she shook her head. I squint my eyes at her not believing her.

"I was walking down the hallway looking for you because I didn't see you in the garden. However, I crossed paths with Jay and we ended up arguing. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he kissed me!"

"And why did you kiss him back? Was he that great of a kisser?"
She slapped my thigh causing me to wince and hold onto my thigh feeling a stinging sensation from the slap.

"Don't say that and he was not a great kisser."
I smirked.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself back there. You were gripping his hair and arching your back. Was it that good? "
Yoona was unhappy and gave me the middle finger, but I laughed. She covered her face with her hands and her knees were pressed against her chest. I sat beside her and still holding in my laugh, I hung my arm around her rubbing my hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine. That happens sometimes with people... I understand he was a good kisser-"

"Stop!"
She whines then stomping her feet on the ground like a baby. A sulking baby.

"Ok, I'm sorry. Go back to your room we will act like it never happened."
I smirked at her and she had enough. Not even say anything and ran towards her room slamming it. I grinned at myself while shaking my head.

I don't know what's with them but I think I know after what I saw earlier.

Heeseung pov

I closed the door behind me and Jay sat on the couch with his hands on his chest. I looked at him with a smirk on my face, he rolled his eyes knowing what I was about to do.

"Really? Kissing Ari's friend?"
I scoffed, acting disappointed. He suddenly smiles, probably thinking about the kiss.

"Why? Is there a problem?"
He asked looking up at me.

"Of course there is. You know our relationship with those girls, they hate us and we hate them too. We hate each other."
I explained to him crossing my arms on my chest like a father scolding his son who did something bad at school.

"The kiss says the opposite..."
He smirked. Fucking pervert. I sighed running my hand through my hair and sat beside him with my elbows placed on my knees.

"You're a fucking pervert, you know that?"
He chuckled at me while fidgeting with his ring on his finger.

"The kiss was a 10 out of 10, probably would try again," I stared at him in disgust. "She's a good kisser maybe the rest of her friends are too. Why not try it with your girl?"

"I'd rather not kiss her dry and chapped lips, thank you."
I said with a hint of disgust in my tone. Jay doesn't seem to believe me and nudges my arm with his with a smirk on his face.

"I'm telling the truth."
I rolled my eyes, being annoyed with him making me want to punch him in the face.
He laughed at me pushing my shoulder.

"I hate you..."
I mumbled and went towards my room closing the door and leaving him alone in the living room.