Chapter Twenty-Four

Ari pov

The sunlight casts its light through the window as it hits my eyes, I groan and face the other way and cover myself with the blanket. I opened my eyes a little bit, I was under the blanket but I saw a body beside me hiding underneath the blanket. I opened my eyes wide and immediately took the blanket off my head and sat up so fast only to see Heeseung sleeping peacefully beside me on my bed.

Wait... Is this my bed?

I grabbed the pillow and smelled it. Smells like him. Did I sleep in his room? Was I drunk? Shit. I looked down on my body to see I was fully clothed with my clothes and he was not topless or anything. I saw my phone on the table beside the bed and I grabbed it to check the time. It was almost six in the morning, I stood up from his bed and covered the window with the curtains pulling it from the side to block the bright light. His room was dark after that, but there was still light coming from the window shining through the curtain but it was bearable to the eyes. I stood there in front of the window facing his sleeping figure, I wanna go home but I'm too scared to go out of his room. I wonder if the girls are awake now, we have to leave here.

Should I just leave without telling him?

"Are you gonna leave without telling me?"
I flinched so hard hearing Heeseung's raspy voice. He was looking at me with slightly opened eyes, his hair messed up and his t-shirt was wrinkled.

"How did you read my mind? You were sleeping."
I asked so innocently but he chuckled at me making me confused.

"I was awake when you suddenly sat up so scared. I don't bite, you know."
He smirked while his eyes were closed, he removed the blanket over his body and sat up on the edge of the bed as I stood there across his bed.

"You can wash up in my bathroom, there's an extra toothbrush and towel inside."
He looked behind him to look at me, his tired eyes were so attractive that I forgot how to talk. His broad shoulders were distracting me, his biceps flexed when he grips on the edge of the bed keeping his weight up as he feels sleepy and wanting to lay back again. He suddenly looked back seeing me distracted and looking somewhere on his body, we both had an eye contact and in a blink of an eye he appeares in front of me as I stumbled back from shock.

"What the hell..."
I whispered under my breath as I held onto the back of my head after it hit the wall a little hard. He smiled teasingly but I immediately pushed him away from me and ran towards his bathroom without saying anything or looking at him.

I locked the door behind me and faced the mirror, I felt light headed and my eyes looked tired. I tied my hair up into a low ponytail and splashed my face with cold water, I grabbed the spare toothbrush on the table and squeezed some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth to remove the awful smell of beer in my mouth. I wiped my face dry with the towel and walked out of the bathroom, I didn't see Heeseung anywhere in his room maybe he is downstairs since I smell the good aroma of kimchi fried rice. I removed my ponytail and used his brush to brush my hair straight because my hair looked like a mess.

I walked downstairs to see the girls sitting in the dining area while the boys were in the kitchen with their back facing us. They were doing something, probably helping with the breakfast as their hands work busily on the counter. The girls immediately saw me and signalled me to come and sit with them, I walked quietly to not make a noise and sat beside Aerin pulling the chair out from under the table and sit on it. The chair was tall and I kinda like tall chairs like this and a high table too. I just like it when my feet doesn't come in contact with the floor.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?"
Aerin whispered to me while trying not to make it obvious. Sora and Yoona were sitting quietly beside Aerin and they greeted me with a smile as they saw me.