Chapter Twenty-Three

Ari pov

I leaned against the lockers, holding onto my chest as I breath out heavily. My legs were shaking and I was sweating, i looked over to their dorm as I thought about Heeseung. He pushed me inside his room, he was acting weird and scary he was out of control and I was so terrified thinking what would happen if I didn't stop him or scream at him. I don't know what Heeseung is doing right now but I think maybe he's trying to calm himself down after what happened. It was midnight and I'm all alone in the dark hallway and the only source of light was the moon casting its light through the window. I gulped down feeling very nervous and shocked after what happened.

I slowly backed away from the lockers and slowly walked towards our dorm with light footsteps, still thinking about the scene in Heeseung's room. I turned the knob carefully and closed it without making any noise, untying my shoelace and throwing it on the ground beside the other shoes and making my way towards my room. I locked the door and removed my jacket, still breathing heavily. I hung my jacket when suddenly my throat felt dry and it was hurting me, I felt so thirsty for blood. I looked over to my window to see it was a full moon. I looked over to my door seeing Yoona break down my door, her eyes were red, her fangs were showing. The red glowing eyes behind her, it was the girls standing behind her. They were waiting for me.

"Let's go?"
Yoona's voice was heard in my mind, while she was standing there with the girls behind her without saying anything but communicating through our minds.

I nod my head and communicate with her through her mind, "Yeah..."

We all speed up, sprinting away from our door faster than light. We reached behind the campus, running around the woods to find some roaming animals around at this hour. The smell of blood around the woods made me thirsty, I heard footsteps of my prey running away from me. I smirked and caught the animal on my hands, hugging it's body and pinning it on the ground and bit on the neck of the animal. I groan at the taste of blood, my nails digging on the skin of the animal as I drink all of its blood not leaving any drop of blood. I pull my fang out and kicked the dead animal and left it there on the ground lifeless. I climbed on the tree and reached the top, holding on to the branches, the girls were running around fast and catching their prey. I saw an animal running and I immediately jumped off the tree and hovered over the body of the animal, it's body crushed from my weight and I kicked it towards Sora who immediately grasp it with her hands and sinking her fangs on the neck of the animal, sucking all the blood.

*Woosh*

Suddenly, I heard the wind blow behind me. Fast footsteps were running around between me and Sora, she immediately stood up being alert trying to catch the vampire through our naked eyes but they were fast. We could only hear the sound of wind and dead leaves being stepped on, Aerin and Yoona came beside us and looked for the vampire. Our head turning around and around nonstop, but suddenly the running stopped. It was quiet. I turned my head around, feeling a presence behind me and I saw a silhouette standing behind us. I immediately ran over to it but it ran away dissapearing from the speed of light but I wouldn't make that person escape from us, I'm thinking its a newborn hunting for some animals and they suddenly came across us.

I speed up, sprinting closer and closer to the vampire with the girls behind me ready to jump on him. Yoona then jumped on the person, her legs around the waist of the person and they both fell on the ground with Yoona on top of the vampire so it wouldn't escape from us.

"What the fuck?!" Yoona exclaimed and immediately stood away from the vampire.

"What- Jay?"
I stopped my sentence when I saw Jay on the floor, crushed leaves on his clothes, hair, and face. He brushed it off, ruffling his hair to remove the little dead leaves and he turned to look at us.