Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ari pov

I was just in my room with my lights off, phone in my hands and a blanket wrapped around me happily and comfortably laying in bed because tomorrow is Saturday. You planned to stay up all night and here you are, awake in the middle of the night scrolling on your phone or playing games. I don't feel sleepy at all which is helping me stay up, maybe because I drank coffee earlier. It was so dark in my room, no source of light was seen in my room it was completely dark since I covered the window, my phone's brightness was the only source of light in the dark room shining on my face that looked like my head was floating in the darkness if you somehow came inside my room. It was so peaceful and quiet when suddenly you heard something from your window, you turn towards your window only to see no one there but the sound never stops. Someone was knocking on the glass which scares me a little since it was midnight and no one should be awake at this hour right?

I was about to get up from my bed to look at the culprit but my window opened, and my curtains was pushed to the side as the tall silhouette came inside my room. I didn't scream, you might ask why, it's because I recognize his shadow. The Lee Heeseung is visiting my room at night, trying to scare me or something but it didn't work. I sat up from my bed and stand at the edge of my bed to look at him across from my room. He was still standing in front of the window but now I didn't see him anymore because he reached behind to close the curtains, blocking the light from outside making it hard for me to see him.

"Heeseung?"
I called out for him but he didn't respond, instead I felt him behind me, his hard chest leaning against my back and his face was close to me ear as I can hear him breath heavily.

"What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night."
I asked without turning to look a him because I can't even see him at all. We both can't see each other but we can feel each other, we were so close to each other out bodies brushing against each other's body.

"I can't sleep, I kept thinking about earlier..."
He is acting weird. If you're wondering what he is talking about. He asked me to hang out with him which I didn't agree to but he begged me multiple times which causes me to agree but I was not happy at all. I didn't wanna hang out with him earlier in the afternoon, he found me in the hallway and immediately asked me to hang out with him.

I sighed, "And why?"

But suddenly what caught my attention is his smell, more likely his breath. He smells like alcohol, his breath smells like alcohol and smoke. Is he drunk?

"Heeseung, are you drunk?"
I can feel him smirking behind me, it's like he wanna let me know that he is drunk.

"Yes..."
He whimpers in my ear.

"Then why the fuck are you here instead of sleeping in your dorm?"
I crossed my arms as I talked to him but this time I turn around to face him in the darkness.

"Can't I visit my friend?"
I can somehow feel him smiling throught his words. God, I can still smell the alcohol. 

"Heeseung, go home and rest. You are not allowed in here."
I finally can't stand the darkness and wanna see his face, opening the lamp and adjust the brightness so it wasn't too bright in my room. The lamp was dimly lighten up causing me to see a glimpse of his drunk and tired face.

"I don't want to...." He denies which makes me roll my eyes at him, "Yes you do. Go home, get out of here."

I tried kicking him out but I sense that he want something from me that is keeping him from getting out of my room, it seems that he ain't going anywhere until he gets what he wants from me and that is what I'm trying to guess because he doesn't wanna tell me but I can tell he wants something from me.