The woods

I watched every movement she made and Immediately I noticed she was going to leave, I didn't think before pulling her to myself as my hand rested on her lower back. I looked into her eyes, different emotions swirling through them. She felt so little in my arms.

I could easily break her in two if I wanted to. My left hand remained on the door frame. I knew I couldn't keep her but for a little while at least should satisfy my animalistic urge to undress her. I could feel her breasts pressed against me, her hands lightly resting on my chest. Whatever it was she had in her that controlled my mind and body so much must be something powerful.

" Elias" I muttered, I wanted her to know my name. She just stared at me. Those eyes pulling on my restraint. I retracted my hand away from around her. Breaking away from her body didn't feel good but I had to.

" Leave" I said. She was in a daze
" Leave....princess" I repeated and just like that, she turned around and ran away. Her scent lingering in the air. I stood there only for a while before going back into my room.

The painful burn within me did not return, I slept, but my nightmares however, returned.

Odeth's Pov

    It's been two days since i met with general War, or no Elias. I've been avoiding the top floor, I didn't know how to even be in his line of sight anymore. I wasn't scared, just well..... a little scared. However, i made up my mind to see him again.

I looked at prince Andrew who sat across me on the dinning. He wasn't looking at me, I looked at father who was also focused on eating. I dropped my cutlery on the table with a thud. Both father and prince Andrew looked at me

" Are you okay?" Dad asked and I nodded.
" I just wanted to ask for something" I said
" What is it?" Father asked going back to eat his food. I adjusted myself on my seat
" I.. I wanted to ask if ... I... If I could.." I paused " Can I go and see the warriors?" I asked cautiously.

Father slowly lifted his head to look at me and I continued before he could object
" I just want to see how they train, I wouldn't go close, I wouldn't even stay for long..." I tried to convince him.

" Odeth. You will not.." he was saying
" Prince Andrew would go with me, I'm sure he would like to see the warriors too" I quickly said as I looked at prince Andrew pleading with my eyes. He looked at me for a while then dropped his spoon. He looked at dad and nods.

" I'll go with her, I'd really like to see too what they're up to" he said " But you see... the warriors.." Father was still trying to object.
" Do you think prince Andrew can't protect me father?" I asked. He became silent as he scanned prince Andrew's face. He sighed

" Fine, but don't stay for too long, and don't get too close" he said. I smiled and nodded rejoicing internally as I began to eat again.

    I and prince Andrew walked side by side in the fields walking towards the far woods. We both remained silent. I was grateful for it until he spoke
" So... Why do you want to go there so badly?" He asked. I looked at him but looked away

" I just want to see" I said simply and after he didn't reply I spoke again " Are you scared?" I asked wanting to make sure
" No, no of cause not. I... I .. I mean, why would I be?" He quickly defended.
" Because general War is there...." I stated the obvious.

" Well... He's just a man and if you aren't scared, why would I be? And besides I'm curious to see what he actually looks like" Andrew said.
    I didn't like him comparing himself with me but I didn't want to think about it. I couldn't tell if he was scared or not, if he was then he probably had a talent at hiding it.

I stopped walking and faced him causing him to do the same
" Is there a problem?" He asked confused. I wanted to send him back, since he hadn't seen general War or should I say... Elias before, then he probably shouldn't right?

He was from another Kingdom, who knows if he was spying on us. " Hello... Princess?" He called waving his hand in front of my face bringing me out of my thought.
" Sorry.. I... I.. just wanted to say thank you for helping me come out here " I started.

" No problem, you know... I'll do anything for you, princess" he spoke softly taking a step closer.
I inhaled " thanks" I replied and turned away from him, changing my mind about telling him to go back. He followed and soon he was walking by me again.

    We got to the forest/woods and I could already hear clashing of swords, groaning of men and loud thuds on the ground. My heart beat quickened. I looked at prince Andrew on instinct to make sure he was still with me.

The closer we got the louder the sounds, and not long we walked into a very huge clearing. I and prince Andrew stood at the start of the clearing as we watched the warriors. Most of them were standing by the sides watching while Elias held a sword as other warriors attacked him with their own swords.

He fought swiftly, cutting their bodies not holding back, but it was obvious he avoided their vitals. It made me wonder if this wasn't just training. The men were also relentless.

He was shirtless, I could see sweat running down his back which was built in hard muscles. His body glistened in the sun. He was obviously taller and bigger than all the other warriors. He was such a big man.

He suddenly stopped and one of the warriors cut his arm. I gasped taking an unintentional step forward. Everyone paused as they stared at Elias. He didn't seem affected by the cut. I noticed most of the warriors were also bleeding, even some who were just standing and watching, they must have taken turns.

I didn't know if they all stopped because of me or because they were able to cut Elias. I quickly put my hands over my mouth like it could swallow back the sound I made earlier.

Elias looked at me, the other warriors also did. All of them had angry expressions on their faces. And at this moment I regretted my decision of coming here. Elias fully turned to face me and stared directly at me.

I felt prince Andrew hold my hand and pulled me to his side. I glanced at him but quickly looked back at Elias. My eyes trailing down his body. He had huge pecs built on his chest. His arm muscles ( triceps/ biceps ) were really huge, they were definitely bigger than my thighs for sure.

Sweat flowed down between his pecs to his.... Before I could look further down. He started moving towards us with quick strides and before I knew it, he was right in front of me towering over me and prince Andrew. My breath got caught in my throat at the closeness.

I could smell him and he smelt a mixture of... Wood,cold, blood and of course sweat. The smell was heavy and it made my thoughts unfocused. I tried to step backwards but Andrew pulled me against his side even more, earning a low growl from Elias as his chest vibrated.

____________________________
Please forgive my inconsistency. I usually like to update daily or at least three times a week but recently I've been struggling a lot. Please bear with me.  Thanks for your understanding

Hope you like this. It's quite longer than the usual

Vote & Comment