Princess.... please

He was on very dark brown trouser/pants. It was rolled up, showing a little part of his legs which had some hair. His feet looked so big and... Manly.
" I... I.. came ... I... I'm" I was trying to form a sentence but the sight of his body made me unable to speak.

Water dripped down his body and his loosed pants hung low on his waist showing the v line that went into his pants and the material clinged to his thighs and legs. I could see the outline of his thing between his legs, I could tell it was really big. I looked up, his abs looked like they were sculpted by a very skilled sculpter. And his chest.. his pecs, his nipples that had water on them.

I gulped down as I finally looked into his transparent grey eyes. They were piercing, I looked down again. I didn't realize when he got to me. He stood right in front of me and I stared at his chest. I couldn't find the courage to look up. I felt hot, he was way too close.

" Princess. Do you know that I was trying to stay here so I wouldn't get to smell you?" He asked in way that seemed like he was telling me than actually asking me.
" Does that mean, you weren't going to come to the castle tonight?" I asked to be sure that I understood what he meant.
" Yes" he replied.

Why did I feel so hurt?
" Why?" I asked, knowing I might cry at his response.
" Because your scent is all over the place and it would distract me from making the right decision" he groaned. I blinked in confusion but didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

" But now you're here, and your scent is quickly taking over the place" he added. I kept my eyes on his chest, still unable to look into his eyes. I gripped the sides of my dress into my fist nervously. I didn't know what to say. He made me really confused.
How was I to even tell him to stay?

Just as I was thinking, his thumb and index finger came under my chin and lifted my face up to meet his gaze.
" Princess" he said low as he stared at my face.
" What are you doing to me?" He asked " How are you doing it and why are you doing it to me?" He added.
' What was he talking about?' I wondered as I stared at him.
" I.. I.. don't understand" I stuttered. He sighed.
" I do not understand it too princess" he said removing his fingers from under my chin and I dropped my gaze again.

     He took a small step away from me and I immediately wished he didn't. I liked the warmth his closeness gave me..
" Go back to the castle. A princess shouldn't be here, especially at night. I'm sure the castle is turning up side down at your absence" he said.

It was actually dark already, but the moon was bright. The water on Elias's body glistened with the light of the moon as he walked towards the water. I straightened my myself. I had to tell him to stay. " Elias" I called softly. He stopped and turned to me. Maybe I could seduce him to stay. God! I'm a princess, not a whore, but I really wanted him to stay.

This man had been making me do crazy things from the beginning. Even before I met him. I took a step forward, determined. His eyes dropped to my feet and I inhaled. His eyes then returned to my face. He watched me as I walked to him and it made me wonder if he knew what I wanted to do.

He could have any woman he wanted with his looks and reputation, but I hoped I was attractive enough to seduce him. I swayed my hips slightly as I walked and his eyes lowered to my swaying hips. I smiled internally

When I finally got to him, my nerves started to go crazy, I felt very nervous. I slowly placed my hands on his stomach and I immediately felt heat allover my body, but still didn't remove my hands. I looked up at him. He was starring at me intensely. I wanted to kiss him since I didn't know how to actually seduce a man, maybe kissing him would.

But then I couldn't reach his lips even if I decided to stand on my toes. I inhaled and then raised my hands up in the air. " Lift me" I said meaning to be confident, but my voice shook.
" You want me to carry you?" He asked the obvious and I gave a small nod. He leaned down and put his hand behind me on my lower back and lifted me up.

I quickly wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. " Elias" I said. I knew he liked when I called his name. Well..... He told me he liked it. He just stared at me.
" Stay.... Please" I said, instantly feeling helpless.
" Please don't go yet, just stay a little more" I pleaded.

I noticed his eyes were not on my face but on...... My not very covered cleavage. I watched him, his Adams apple moved up and down.
" Elias?...are you listening to me?" I asked. His eyes came back to my face.
" I can't stay princess. I.. I'm" was he stuttering? I was shocked, General War.. stuttering?

His eyes kept falling back to my cleavage. I didn't mind, since I was going to seduce him anyway. I haven't even started to seduce him, yet he was so distracted already. Perhaps, seducing him was the only way. I slowly cupped his face and his eyes settled on my face, his eyes dropping from my eyes to my lips, and my eyes again, and then my lips.

" Princess" he muttered.
" You shouldn't be here. I'm not a good man" he warned. His eyes on my lips as he swallowed down.
" But I want to be here with you" I whined sweetly. I meant it, but I was actually trying to seduce him now.

I used my hand in drawing a line from his neck to his shoulder. He took in a sharp breath.
" Princess" he whispered raspily and I wrapped my legs tighter around him.
" Have you been kissed before?" He asked. At first I stilled, not expecting his question, but quickly regained myself. I shook my head muttering a " No".

His breathing was now heavier.
" I want to kiss you" He stated, his eyes fixed on my lips. I wanted that too actually. I was way too attracted to this man.
" But I would not. Go back to the castle" he said looking at my eyes now as he tried to order me. I frowned and wrapped my arms around him hugging him.

" No" I disagreed.
" Princess. I'm loosing the proper use of my mind. Go" his voice hardened.
" No" I repeated as I withdrew from the hug, just enough to look at his face. His eyelids looked lazy. He looked as if he was drunk.
" Princess.. please...." He begged, his voice low. His eyes looked very dark. His grey eyes becoming darker in color.

I leaned closer to him and gave him a peck on his lips and pulled away to look at his face. He was shocked.

Ahh 🤭 I love y'all so much. I had to make this chapter long since it's been a while I updated here. I hope you like this chapter. What are your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote & Comment.