You're beautiful

Hey guys, so I changed the prince's name from Anderson to Andrew. Yep that's all.

   His lower lip was full, while the upper one was a little thinner. His nose was a sharp and beautiful feature on his face. He also had a well defined curved chin and jawline. He was a beautiful man.

I looked down to see he was grinning. I lifted my eyes to meet his.
" I know I'm beautiful princess, but you really don't have to stare like that, I'm not going to disappear" he said jokingly. My face heated up and I couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my face.

I looked away from him in a hopeless attempt to hide my smile " it's not that...I...." I stuttered fishing for an excuse in my head but coming off short.
" It's fine princess, you don't have to explain it. I'm completely okay with you starring, I would just stay right here until whenever. I get to look at you too" he said smirking.

I laughed softly and bit my lip trying to stop myself from smiling. I felt more relaxed now, not as worried as I was. I could never have imagined I'd be laughing with prince Andrew over something like this.

" You're beautiful" he said suddenly making me pause a little. A small smile playing on my lips.
" Thank you" I said almost whispering. I dropped my gaze when I couldn't hold his stare anymore.

   There was now silence, looking at him again. He was no longer smiling but he looked happy, I don't know how I could judge that.
" Speak" he said and I inhaled
" Prince Andrew... I" I started
" Call me Andrew, there's really no need for the formalities, I'd very much like for you to call me just Andrew " he said .

I nodded, relieved.
" I.. I'm just curious to know how you made it to the palace. I heard the warriors brought you.... But does father know... What really happened?" I asked .

" They did bring me, probably ...... I don't know why really. And yes. They told your father exactly what happened. Also how he took you away, I didn't think they'll be truthful but they were, so.... Well, that's it" he said.
" What did father say then?" I asked.

He shrugged. " Nothing that I know of, what do you want him to do? He probably doesn't want to offend that general of a man" he said. Anger lacing his voice at the end of his sentence. I breathed out. I knew father would ask me a lot of questions afterward.

I thought back to the previous events before.
" I'm sorry again" I said. He just stared at me not saying a word.
" I'll leave now" I spoke again standing up, yet he still didn't speak. I walked towards the door and then he spoke.

" Good night princess" he said. I stopped and turned to look at him, he had a smile on. I smiled back
" Good night. Andrew " I replied with a nod and finally left the room. I didn't go back to father.

Today had been too much for me. I would have to talk to him the next day. I walked towards my room. Getting there, I walked in tiredly and allowed myself to fall on the bed.

* * *

   The following day, I went to Father. He wasn't as angry as I thought he would be. However he still was, he was very concerned about me. He warned me to stay away from Elias. He also talked about the possibility of  Andrew dieing and his kingdom attacking us. Even if we won the war, we would still suffer damages.

Besides Andrew's father is dad's very good friend. He also talked about how he wanted me to consider prince Andrew, saying he was a really nice man and that he likes and cares for me. How could prince Andrew like me though.

This was just an arranged relationship between my father and his father. He barely even knew me. He really was very nice but I didn't see myself getting married to him. I put it in mind to talk to him about it later. Maybe if he told father he didn't like me all of this will stop.

* * *

    I stood at the balcony in my room as I stared at the evening sky. It looked beautiful as the sun was setting quickly. A cool breeze blew. I closed my eyes enjoying the calm feeling. Just then, there was a knock on the door, followed by Isidore's voice
" Princess? May I come in?" She asked from outside the door. I looked at the door and sighed.

" Princess, are you there?" She called again. I turned around and walked back into the room and to the door, I unlocked it and pulled it open. She bowed her head slightly
" My princess, it's dinner time" She said.
" Can I have mine here?" I asked.

She shifted on her feet and cleared her throat
" The emperor personally called for you" she said. I nodded
" I'll be there soon" I replied and she turned around and left. I didn't feel like seeing or talking to anyone, I wanted to remain in my room without anyone disturbing me, but obviously that would never happen since I was the princess.

I stepped out of my room closing the door behind me. I made it to the dinning hall. Both father and prince Andrew were already eating. I quietly walked to my seat beside dad and in front of Andrew. I sat and started eating.

I was glad none of them spoke to me. I knew dad was still slightly mad at me, but prince Andrew .... . I glanced at him. Why didn't he talk to me? Was he mad at me as well? Did I do something? I looked at my food not wanting to think about it.

I suddenly heard heavy footsteps walk into the room from behind me. I sat straighter.
" Your majesty. I hope it is fine that I join you for dinner" the voice spoke and I immediately knew it was Elias. Even before I heard his voice I already knew. I refused to look behind me.

Please vote & Comment  ❤️