Come here

Was prince Andrew really thinking he could be the next emperor of Velander? Was that his goal?. He wasn't the first son of his father, so he wouldn't be emperor of his kingdom, but if he got married to me. He'd be the emperor here. Although I'd have thesame power as him since I'm the rightful heir here. But he was a man, people would listen to him more than they would to me.

These people were actually smart. I frowned, I didn't like him as much as I did anymore. Who was he to talk about Elias? Shouldn't he be in his kingdom? He was living here like he belonged here, trying to chase a princess who barely gave him any attention.

I Will forever be glad that the choice was mine to make at last.
" Princess" he said
" I'm really worried. He also seems to be getting too close to you and it's annoying" he added firmly.

I was getting angrier. If I get married to him, he'd probably be very controlling. He sighed seeing that I wasn't saying anything.
" What did you want to tell me?" He asked.
   At that, I raised my chin deciding to go straight to the point.

" Why do you want to marry me prince Andrew?" I asked keeping my head high and staring directly at him. He was silent for a while before speaking.
" Well.... I like you. And it would be beneficial for both our kingdoms. Asides that I like you alot" he said. I didn't want to get married to benefit my kingdom. I wanted to get married because I loved and I'm loved back.

" Prince Andrew" I started.
" Call me Andrew. We did agree on that right?" He said, his voice more friendly.
" We did. But after much thought. I think adding your tittle would be better" I said and noticed his eyebrows pull together. I continued.

" I do not want to get married to you, prince Andrew. And I doubt there's anything you can do to change my mind. I have already said this to my father a thousand times but he insists on us getting to know each other better. I would be honest with you. You're a very good looking man, reputable and all of what a prince should be. But we do not match. I do not want you as my husband" I said not minding how it sounded since I was already angry.

His face did not show any readable emotion.
" I hope you do not take this in the wrong way. You are a grown man and I hope you will be able to understand this. I will not marry you. I do not want to put you through the stress of waiting at the dining for me every morning and I really cannot start becoming something I'm not" I concluded and turned to leave but then stopped.

I looked at him again.
" As for general War. You are in no place to make comments about him while in Velander. Only the citizens of Velander own the right to complain about him. And so far, he has not disappointed us. I would advise you don't get on his bad side, if you don't want your kingdom in danger" I said and turned to go again.

" Is that a threat?" Andrew asked making me halt. I decided not to look at him this time.
" I have never wielded a sword. But you can ask general War if it is or not" I said and walked away.

I had no idea where I was going to, but I wanted to be far from prince Andrew. I felt proud of myself. I walked towards the garden. There were a few maidens watering the flowers. Once I got in, they bowed slightly. I nodded at them and sat down.

My heart started racing. Only now did I start thinking. Did I declare war against Aderia? ( Prince Andrew's kingdom). I hoped not. After a while, I started to relax. I was happy with the amount of confidence I exhibited earlier. I usually wasn't that good with speaking, perhaps it was because Andrew overstepped.

My mind quickly drifted back to Elias as the wind blew against me. It was calming. I looked around and all the maids were gone making me realize I've been here for a while now. I started to hear heavy footsteps and I stood up. I turned to look over to the forest and I saw the warriors coming out with their weapons as they walked towards the back of the castle, where they'd take the stairs up to their rooms.

I watched them from the side, searching for Elias with my eyes but I didn't spot him. He wasn't with them.
' Could he still be in the woods?' I thought. Or he probably left before them?. I wanted to ask them but I knew before I would even get to them, they would have already entered the castle. Besides I was afraid of them.

I had to find Elias. I had to talk to him now. It was already evening and they'll be leaving the next day. I watched all the warriors go out of sight before returning my gaze to the forest. I had to find out if he was still in there or not. I started walking towards the forest.

     The sun was quickly setting as I walked into the forest. I looked side by side, a little frightened. I soon got to the clearing where they exercised but Elias wasn't there. I felt a mixture of sadness and disappointment. Where could he be? If I couldn't talk to him tonight, then I probably would never see him again.

My eyes became teary. I was overreacting. Why did I want him to stay so bad. Wasn't I supposed to be scared?. My eyes darted around the place and I walked on. I was supposed to turn back, especially since it was getting darker. I was scared but I just wanted to look a little more.

I walked further, away from the clearing and into the woods again. Just then, I could hear the silent and calm rush of water. There was a river near by, I guessed.
' Could Elias be there?' I thought and then followed the sound of the water.

I could now see the river. It wasn't very big. There were a few flowers around. I stood behind a tree. My lips forming into a smile. Elias was there. I was so grateful to myself for going further. He was in the water and was shirtless. I could only see his back.

The muscles on his back looked so attractive. His hair was wet but not soaked. All of a sudden, he tensed up and I froze wondering what happened. He turned around searching the surrounding with his eyes.
" Princess" he called.
' How did he know? Probably a quality of being a warrior or was it just him?' I thought as I slowly stepped out from behind the tree.

His eyes settled on me and i almost felt clumsy. I kept my eyes low. The water only reached his abs.
" Come here" he ordered and I found myself moving forward. I didn't go close to the water tho. I was scared since I didn't Know how to swim.

" What are you doing here?" He asked. His voice husky as he started walking out of the river.

Please... Vote & comment