Husband to be

I looked up at his face. His eyes were fixed at the place were prince Andrew held me. I struggled to get away from Andrew's hold but he refused to let go while he stared straight at Elias, giving him a challenging look
' Did he have a death wish?' I thought

" Prince Andrew... Let go" I whispered but he wouldn't break eye contact with Elias. I was scared, I noticed how Elias's grip on his sword tightened and I quickly reached to hold his arm not knowing what I thought I could do.

His eyes slowly moved from Andrew's to mine. I held his gaze not knowing what to say. He dropped the sword to the ground and I glanced at it. Andrew also dropped his gaze to the sword on the ground and immediately he looked up, Elias slammed his head against the tree behind him and he passed out falling to the floor.

My eyes widened as I gasped, everything just happened so quickly leaving me in shock
" Prince Andrew" I shrieked in an attempt to go down and check on him. But I felt my self being lifted immediately and thrown over Elias's shoulder. I screamed and hit his back as I cried.

I brought prince Andrew here and he killed him? Just like that? Did people mean so little to him? Dad would never forgive me. What of his kingdom? They'll not be happy. It was all my fault, I could have sent him back.

I kept on screaming and hitting Elias , or no. General War suited him best. However he seemed not to be slightly affected and didn't let me down. I grew tired and just let him take me wherever he was going.

I remained still as he walked to the palace, through the back using the stairs that lead directly to the top floor. Seeing that he was taking me up there brought alive another fear. I started hitting and struggling again even though I knew at the back of my head that there was barely anything I could do to stop him from taking me there.

" Please.. please.. let me go" I pleaded kicking my feet. I silently prayed he wouldn't drop me here  on the stairs because that could hurt me quite a lot. In no time we were in the hallway.

He was taking me to his room? I didn't stop struggling. Getting to his room, he pushed the heavy door open easily and walked in, closing the door behind himself.
He walked to the bed and dropped me on it, I was a little surprised at the way he dropped me. I half expected something aggressive but instead he dropped me gently.

I stared at him who just stood looking at me.
" Please.. don't hurt me" I said unable to understand the way he stared at me. He suddenly bent lower, placing his hands on the bed trying to get to my eye level but he was still higher.

He leaned closer and I quickly scurried away from him further into the bed, his frown deepened.
" Princess" he spoke. His voice seemed to vibrate the atmosphere Not literally.
" You killed him" I muttered, fear clouding my mind.
" You killed him... You killed prince Andrew" I continued, slowly raising my voice.

" What gave you the right to kill him. He never did anything to you. Why are you so cruel .." I was beginning to yell when he suddenly grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him. I shut my mouth as i stared directly into his eyes.

" Don't raise your voice at me princess" he warned. I blinked. He was so close that his thick smell was again taking over my thoughts
" You would not raise your voice at me again, is that clear?" He said authoritatively and I found myself nodding.

I dropped my gaze as tears freely ran down my cheeks
" I saw him die... You killed him" I said softly as I cried unable to wrap my head around everything.
He held my chin up with his index finger to meet his eyes again as he stared at me.

" You're crying" he stated.
" Of cause I'm crying" I yelled in annoyance
" What else am I supposed to do?" I yelled
" Father would be so mad at me. That man you killed is supposed to be my future husband" I screamed as tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

I heard another growl from him making me look at his face again.  His eyes were darker as he gritted his teeth
" I should have killed him then if I knew this" he spoke.

     I paused to process what he said " You already killed him" I stated. " I did not, he's not dead" he said, his eyes not leaving my face.
" How are you supposed to know that? How can you be so sure?" I cried hitting his chest, I was angry he wasn't being affected by my attempt of a fight.

" If he died from that then he was useless from the beginning" he stated in a matter of fact tune. I stopped hitting him and quickly tried to get up but he pulled me back by my waist and slammed me against the bed. Before I could try getting up again, he was already hovering over me

" Running to your little husband to be already?" He asked, his frown not faltering.
" I just want to make sure he's okay" I explained.
" I might just kill him then, don't you think? I only let him live because of you" he breathed into my neck as his face was now by the side of my face.

He was so close that i found it difficult to breath. His nose lightly brushed against my skin causing a sudden blood rush inside my body and I quickly tried to push him away but he grabbed both of my wrists with one hand and pinned them down to the bed above my head.

I felt vulnerable, I wiggled my body trying to free myself from his hold and I heard him inhale deeply " Don't do that princess" he said calmly but I heard the warning in it. His face soon came to my view again. His eyes looked a lot of shades darker than before.

" You want that man alive princess" he asked with a very raspy voice. It was more of a statement that a question. I blinked and nodded only to hear an angry sound from the back of his throat, I shivered a little at the sound. He stared at me in silence for a while

" You know you should stay far from me, right princess?" He asked as I nodded.
" Then why don't you?" He asked.
I was silent unable to say anything.

Once again I hope you like this, writing this chapter was a real struggle lol 😁

Please
Vote & Comment