Lower your voice

I grabbed the one with a missing tooth and stabbed my dagger deep into his neck, allowing him to fall down after pulling out my dagger and swiftly putting the dagger through another one's stomach.

They were now just two left. One had fallen to the ground in fear crawling backwards while the other one tried to run away. Just before he could, I held him by his shirt pulling him back and puncturing his eyes with the dagger. Blood splashing into my face
' idiot ' i thought.

He couldn't even control his own blood, now I'd have to find a way to clean it before meeting the princess. I pulled out my dagger from his eye and broke his neck before leaving him to fall down.

Just then, I felt something hit me from behind. I turned slowly to see the last one who was on the ground seconds ago. He had thrown a small wood at me. At least, he was braver. He was the one who wanted to give my princess directions. I'd just give him the right direction to hell instead, only he wouldn't see his way there.

" You... You.... You...." He stuttered unable to form a sentence, his eyes wide as he pointed at me and then the dead men on the floor. He was slowly backing up. I started walking towards him, he was simply wasting my time.

" Come" I said. He looked at me with disbelief.
" You're mad. You're mad" he yelled. I pulled my eyebrows together
" Lower your voice, I don't want my princess to hear you" I spoke calmly as I continued walking to him and he continued going backwards.
" I can tell that you're really insane" he said nodding his head as if he had confirmed it.

I stood. " Would you come to me willingly, or you want me to go to you myself? If I come to you. I'd feed you your eyes before cutting off your useless penis. I don't think you'd like that now. Yes?" I said calmly.
" Maybe remove your tongue as well... Mm?" I added.

If his eyes were wide before, then  they were now as wide as the ocean.
" Please.... Please don't kill me, please. I'll do anything you want" he begged. I nodded.
" Good. I want you to come to me" I said.
" Please.." he was begging again? Didn't he just say he'd do anything I want? This was getting boring.

" Do you want to run?" I asked
" No no. Please" he begged, a tear falling from his eyes. If only he knew his tears only annoyed me, he'd dry all the tears he had to shed throughout his life time up. But well, his lifetime was unfortunately ending now.

" Come" I said, but he went on his knees begging. Okay, he wanted to eat his eyes. I strode towards him and once I was in front of him I stood. He looked up at me.
" Please..." He begged, but I felt no atom of pity. It was true that I had no heart and this man had none either, I could say we had that in common. He wouldn't have left the princess alone if he had the chance to get to her even if she begged.

He kept looking up at me whispering pleas.... That's right, show me your eyes. I stabbed his left eye with my dagger earning a loud cry from him.
" Shut up and deal with the pain. You're a man" I comforted him as I pulled out my dagger and stabbed the other eye. He shouted again.
" You're scaring my princess. Wouldn't you swallow your screams?" I asked.

I then squatted in front of him as I pulled out his eyes despite his struggles. I forced both eyes into his mouth.
" Chew" I ordered. He was now convulsing, unable to bear the pain
" Chew" I repeated now strangling him.

" Elias?" I heard the princess's voice call from a distance. I froze and looked behind me but she wasn't there. Relief quickly flooded through me. She hadn't seen me.

I realized I had been too carried away by my anger. What if something happens to her while I was here? I stood to my feet . This man was lucky. At least he'd go to hell with his penis intact even though he wouldn't be able to see what the devil looked like. I stabbed him again from the top of his head and pulled out my dagger He finally fell dead.

I walked back to the one I stabbed in the stomach. This Wasn't enough for him. I dug my hand into the place I stabbed and pulled out his intestines, throwing them on the floor. I was about walking away but then looked at the one with a missing tooth.

" Ugh... My favorite guy" I said. How could I forget? I walked to him and matched his mouth hard. The sound of bones breaking filled the air for a second. I looked down at him. His mouth was now bent and almost all his teeth had fallen out. I nodded in satisfaction and walked off to find my princess after keeping my dagger back into the side of my boot.

    I found her easily. She stood along the road hugging her body as she looked around. She was afraid
" Elias? " She called with a shaky voice. She still hadn't seen me.
" Elias, I want to go back to the palace please" she called out loud. I watched her from behind but at a small distance.

" Princess" I called. She immediately turned around, her eyes zeroing on me. She held her dress up a little and ran to me, only stopping when she was directly in front of me. I looked down at her. She looked so beautiful.

Worry flashed through her eyes as she looked up at me
" You. You... Have blood on your face and your.... Body" she said reaching out her hand to touch my face. I caught her hand midair. I couldn't let her touch the blood of those filthy men. I had already made a mistake by forgetting to clean the blood off me before coming to her. Now I'll have to find an excuse. Although I had no reason to lie, but with the princess it felt different. I didn't want her to know I had just killed people, especially when she told me not to.

" I encountered some wild animals while I was...." Before I could finish, she cut me off
" Are you okay? Were you hurt?" She asked searching for injuries? On my body?. Really? She thought someone could inflict injuries on me?

When she didn't see any, her eyes returned to my face. Just as I was about speaking, she hugged me
" I was so scared, I thought you left me" she said sniffling. I couldn't find any word to speak , this woman was doing things to me that I didn't like but liked at the same time.

So..... What are your thoughts? ☺️

Please vote & Comment 🌹