I want to kiss you

Elias's Pov

     I knew what she was doing. She was trying to seduce me and I seemed weak before this woman. I could see it in her eyes and it aroused me. The image of her swaying hips played over and over in my head. And now, a good portion of her breast were exposed and was pressed against me. I held her in my arms and when she kissed me, I stilled.

I had been trying to fight my demons but the princess was stubborn today. She stared at my face.
" Kiss me. Elias" she said and that was all it took. I couldn't resist anymore, besides, who was I to reject such a delicate princess.

I pressed my lips against hers, kissing her hard as I held the back of her thighs holding her up. Her arms wrapped around my neck. She kissed me back. I was lost, lost in the taste of her lips. She tasted so sweet and I never wanted to stop kissing her.

My right hand moved to the back of her head, holding her face closer. I groaned. I wasn't getting enough. I needed to taste the insides of her mouth. I tugged on her lips and she parted them, allowing my tongue into her mouth.

I knew now that I was done for. I could never let this woman go again. She belonged to me and only me. I would claim the whole of her. I would kill everyone in the world just to have her. I sensed she was running out of oxygen, so I pulled my lips away from hers. She gasped, trying to breath.

I lowered my face and started kissing her shoulder, giving her time to breath. I moved to her neck, I licked her skin and slowly kissed down to her partly exposed cleavage, kissing between them. She whimpered softly gripping my hair.

The sound only made me want to do more... I sucked on the skin between her breasts as I began to walk. I felt my own strength and I was finding it hard to contain it.  Excessive energy was surging through me with so much force. I had not felt anything like this before.

I walked us away from the river to a tree and allowed her back to rest on the tree. Her legs still wrapped around me. I grabbed the tree instead of her. I needed something to use the excess energy in me on. I felt the tree breaking under my hold as I continued to suck on her skin.

I heard her breath hitching.
" El.. E... Elias.. Elias..." She moaned softly. Her hands now gripped my shoulders. I groaned and pulled away from her skin. I stared at the spot I had been sucking on. It would leave a mark later. Good.

I looked back at her eyes. My shoulders were shaking. I was also breathing heavily. What just happened to me? I had never felt such surge of energy before except when I was in the battle field. I stared into her dazed eyes.

" I want to kiss you again princess" I stated and then I felt my body shaking again. I felt that  painful burn and clawing in my heart all at once. I slowly put the princess down to stand on her feet. She wobbled and I quickly held her to myself so she doesn't fall. Once she was stable, I let her go and then turned away from her clutching my heart in pain.

" Elias? Are you okay?" She asked in panick.
" I'm fine" I forced out.
" You're not okay" she argued coming to stand in front of me.
" Go back to the castle" I said. My ear picking up the sound of rushing feet and men yelling. They were looking for her.
" I'm not leaving you" she said and held my face bringing it down to rest on her chest.

This woman. My back was very much bent, for me to be in that position. I breathe in her scent, allowing her to pat my head slowly. I noticed the pain had disappeared but I didn't tell her. I held her waist pulling her body against me.
" Princess. The guards are coming this way" I whispered. She paused, I knew she could hear them now.

" Princess!!!" they screamed on top of their voices.

She tried to pull away from me but I didn't let her. I looked at her face.
" Can you act princess?" I asked. She blinked up at me.

The guards would be here any minute.
" Let's act a little drama shall we?" I said and before she could say anything, I scooped her up into my arms carrying her bridal style and she wrapped her hands around me tightly, hiding her face in the crook of my neck.
Good girl .

I started walking. I walked to the guards even before they could find us. They looked at us and some yelled.
" We've found her. We've found the princess".
      Some approached me, but with only a look from me, they stepped back. All of them bowing their heads knowing they shouldn't dare look at me.

They all stepped aside . Most of them were holding fire sticks and it lit the forest brightly. I walked past them now heading back to the castle while they followed behind me. I met others on the way and they would stop, shut up, wait for me to walk past them before following me behind.

I felt the princess's hands tighten around me and I could hear her heart beating fast
" You're in my arms princess. Stay calm. Now... You're exhausted aren't you? Why don't you sleep" I whispered so only her could hear. Of course, the guards made sure to put good distance between me and them.

" Father would be mad at me" she whispered against my neck, her voice shaking. Her breath against my neck sent my blood rushing down but I tried to shake it off. She was scared.
" He wouldn't" I said. She tightened her hold on me even more.

This woman seemed to be the owner of my hormones, because I couldn't even control them, not with her
" He'll yell at me" she said again. I gritted my teeth.
" He wouldn't dare" I seethed angrily.
" Now stop talking and just relax. Sleep if you need to. You have nothing to be worried about" I added soothingly.

We were now in front of the castle. I walked in. All the servants quickly put their heads down. I walked into the throne room where I saw the emperor pacing in front of his throne, while the stupid short, useless Andrew who called himself a prince was standing, trying to assure the emperor. I made a mental note to kill him.

I'd kill him, what kind of husband would he be to the princess. She went missing and he was here. It didn't take long for both their eyes to turn to me. The princess's face was still hiding against my neck. The emperor stepped forward. His eyes filled with worry, but he paused as he looked at me.

Right. I was still shirtless, my body was now dry but my trouser/ pants was still soaked, my hair wet. And I was holding the princess against my bare body. I studied his face, he didn't like what he was seeing but I didn't Care. I walked to them.

Alright so.... Well...

Vote & comment.

Thanks to all of you for your engagement in this book. It means so much to me.