Chapter 23

18+

The trip up to my room was agonizing as Gerard and I were yearning for each other's bodies. It felt like hundreds of years had passed before I unlocked the door, letting us both inside.

As soon as the door was closed, Gerard yanked off his shirt and put me against the living room wall, reaching for my own shirt. I let him take it off, locking my lips with his in a desperate manner. My breath hitched when he unhooked my bra without even looking, and that was quickly added to a growing pile of clothes.

My breasts pressed on his bare chest, and we both moaned in unison at the feeling of each other's warm skin. His hands went down to my jeans while he continued to kiss me, whispering my name as I reached for him.

I successfully unzipped his pants, and he stepped out of them in a hurry, tossing them to the side with his leg. He managed to get mine off with a smile, leaving us nearly naked as he carried me bridal-style into the bedroom.

Gerard gently laid me down on the bed and crawled over me, looking at my body with loving eyes. He gave me a little peck on the lips, then reached down and took off his boxers, revealing his beautiful, luxurious body to me. "God, you're gorgeous," I breathed, taking him in.

"Not as beautiful as you," he replied, leaning down and kissing my stomach. His thumb hooked around the waistband of my underwear, and he slowly slid them off my hips, tossing them over his shoulder.

Knowing how much I liked it, Gerard lifted my leg on his shoulder and kissed the soft skin on my thigh. He drew it out by moving his lips across every inch of me, and I sighed at how gentle he was. His hands were caressing my shin the whole time, keeping me comfortable.

After a few moments, he glanced at me and asked, "Are you ready for more?"

"Give me everything you've got," I replied eagerly.

"Will do, love," Gerard winked, setting my leg down softly.

With that, he slowly pushed himself into me, and I gripped his back as the pleasure hit me like a hurricane. His eyes were shut tight as he rolled his hips and worked himself in, groaning when he gave his first thrust.

I repeated his name numerous time while he kissed my shoulder and moved deeply into me. Gerard's thrusts were a lot harder than the first time, but I was perfectly satisfied with it. Sexy grunts emerged from his mouth, turning me on immensely. "I think you can do better than that," I challenged.

His lips formed into a smile on my skin, and he responded by pulling out. "You mean, like this?" he asked, his deep voice raspy. He thrusted so harshly into me that my whole body moved up from his hips, and I groaned out loudly, almost to the point of screaming.

"Just like that," I wheezed out. "Keep it going."

"Done," Gerard replied, beginning to thrust at a relentless pace. He moved in and out of me with great precision, satisfying my intense cravings. His silky grunts were like music to my American ears, and I encouraged him to get louder.

"So needy," he said, his chest heaving. "But I did promise you an unforgettable night, so I'll oblige."

Gerard purposely started to thrust faster, his groans and grunts becoming inevitable as he snapped his hips into mine with lust. I smiled to myself and gripped his hair, guiding his face down to my neck. His lips sucked at my weak spot, getting a moan out of me.

He increased his pace until my body was literally twitching from his rapid movements. His thrusts were becoming sloppier, but he wasn't stopping any time soon. The sound of his skin slapping against mine was one of the best things I had ever heard, and I begged, "Give me more."

His chest was glistening with sweat and he was breathing hard, but he nodded and went inhumanly faster. We both reached our climaxes in seconds, and the two of us groaned loudly at the feeling of our bodies accepting each other.

Gerard slid out of me and collapsed exhaustedly to my side, both of us breathing like we had run a marathon. Once I had caught my breath, I said, "You're way too good at that."

He huffed out a chuckle. "Does that mean I did well?"

I thought for a second, then replied with, "Gerard Butler, you're the only man in the world that I would ever want to love."

Gerard moved closer and propped himself over me, looking down at my face with kind, adoring eyes. "I can say the same about you, Ellie Parker."

Our lips met for a sweet kiss, and my skin tingled in response. "I love you," I whispered, stroking his handsome face.

"I love you, too," he smiled, laying back down and pulling me into his chest. I quickly fell asleep to his strong heartbeat in my ear.