Notes

Usually I never write notes but this plot was a bit more complicated so here are some scenes that never made it in and some that did along with some summaries to get my mind together.

THEY ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!

••••••••••

She starts doing well and so she starts considering an opposing rink's offer to skate for them.

She goes to a club, gets assaulted and is completely drunk. She doesn't realize it but she comes onto Jisoo and kisses her. Jisoo doesn't do anything even though Jennie is asking her to.

Jennie starts having pregnancy symptoms and they find out she's pregnant. She starts experiencing panic attacks. 

She declines the offer to go to a new rink because she's having RJ.

Rosie speaks with Jennie and tells her to leave Jisoo. That Jennie is making Jisoo suffer and that it's best if she leaves and cuts herself out of Jisoo and RJ's life.

Rosie and Jisoo speak in between and Jisoo calls Jennie amid their divorce finalizing and Jennie tells her again that it's for the best and that it isn't Rosie's fault.

•••••••••••

Don't forget to mention that abortion is legal in California but you changed it for the story because you didn't realize at first and did research too late!

(New note: I did NOT do this! I'm so sorry!)

••••••••••

Jisoo doesn't realize Jennie knows they were married.

Jennie listens and Jisoo spins lies but it isn't convincing and Jennie can see right through her. So, she tells her whatever she wants to hear with the veiled lie that she was married to a man.

••••••••••
Dramatic Ending:

I rush forward and wrap my arms around her waist. "I love you."

I hear her let out a small breath of shock.

"Jisoo," I say and sniffle. "I love you. I love you so much." I swallow. "One word. Four letters. Say it and I'll be yours forever."

I don't hear a response for some time and then Jisoo says softly, "Go."

I pull away from her. "What?"

She pushes my hands away gently. "Go, Jennie." She closes her eyes and turns around. "Your life isn't with me. It's out there. With all those reporters. With Alex.....with success. You're so close to your goal and I could never forgive myself if I stopped you from happiness."

"Jisoo.....you and RJ are my happiness," I sob. "You're really telling me to leave?"

She doesn't answer.

I blow out a shaky breath and wipe a stray tear that fell down my cheek. "I take no comment as a confirmation."

I grab my suitcase and turn around, walking out of her life.

••••••••••

She moves through reporters. Sits in the car in silence.

Alex asks, "What happened?"

I shake my head.

He laughs. "You fell in love with her again didn't you?"

I turn my head to him slowly. "What do you mean 'again'?"

He looks at me confused. "I thought your memory would be back by now. You fell in love with her Jennie. And even with amnesia....despite the universe stopping you..... you fell in love with her again."