Hyperprosexia

Defined as: focusing on one thing over everything else

••••••••••

I didn't dream.

That is....odd.

Why didn't I dream again? Wouldn't it.....

What happened after I left for the party?

Do I not have memories of the divorce?

I sit up and hold my head.

I hear Jisoo ask, "Is everything okay?"

I look at her in her pjs and eyes holding concern. I shake my head. "It's nothing."

She sits on the edge of the bed. "You know you can talk to me right?"

I shake my head. "I know but" I'm not sure if I want to face the reality of what caused our divorce. "I'm really okay. My head was swimming for a second."

She nods with a small smile. "Alright then."

I look my side and see RJ asleep in Jisoo's bed. I smile. "She looks so cute."

Jisoo looks at RJ too and smiles. "She does."

I glance back at Jisoo. "She has beautiful eyes. I feel like I can see myself in them."

She turns to me and looks at me with a far off look. She tilts her head. "I....think so too."

I bring my knees up and hug them to my chest. She nods and stands up. "I'll go get breakfast. Stay here with RJ."

I nod and watch her grab a hotel card and her coat before walking out.

My mind wanders back to why I didn't get any memories this time.

I guess I'll never know what happened unless I ask Jisoo.

I sigh and rest my forehead on my arms.

••••••••••
|Jisoo|

I spent the whole day in conferences with Rosie while Lisa, Jennie and RJ spent the whole day together.

"We have one more workshop to attend and then we get to go home to our wives," Rosie says with a sly grin.

I roll my eyes. "Jennie isn't my wife," I say as we walk.

She raises an eyebrow. "Really? You both were looking pretty cozy in the pool yesterday."

I give her a look and she sighs. "Fine. But I've changed my mind about Jennie. What happened to her was horrible but she should've stuck it out with you and not broken your heart. Now she's a completely new person. She's relaxed and calm and it perfectly matches your constant moodiness."

I give her another look. She points at my face and says, "Exactly! And the only thing that turns that frown upside down is just for you to look at her."

I frown. "That's not true. I'm not that—"

Jennie crosses the end of the hallway with Lisa at her side while looking at RJ with that gummy smile.

My heart slams in my chest and Rosie chuckles.

Once all of them are out of sight, I turn to Rosie and hit her with my file.

••••••••••

In the evening, Rosie and Lisa want to spend some more time with RJ so they take her and there is a club attached to the large hotel that Jennie said she heard about earlier when they were scouring. Jennie even bought a dress.