Frisson, Dirl, Sough, Ustulation & Agastopia

Defined as (in order):
- A shiver of pleasure
- To thrill, to vibrate, to penetrate
- to moan
- a burning lust
- admiration of someone's body
🔞🔞🔞
•••••••••

I get out of bed with a bad headache and I called Rosie without getting up.

She knocks on the door and I groan before managing to get out of bed, leaving behind the love of my life and our daughter.

Dramatic ass much Jisoo?

I open the door and Rosie has a bright smile on her face. "There's my favorite Scrooge!" She steps in and I close the door behind her.

I scowl. "It's too early in the morning Rosie."

"It's 9."

"As I said: early."

She sighs and hands me the Tylenol bottle. "You stink of alcohol. I would take a shower and the cleaners come in around noon so get out of the hotel room by then."

I nod. "Yeah and tonight, can you take RJ?"

She raises an eyebrow. "The whole night?"

I sigh. Great. Here comes the teasing.

Instead, she kisses my cheek. "Sure. I'll take RJ for the night. I'm glad that you're happy."

I look at her in surprise. "I thought you were a Jennie hater."

Rosie shakes her head. "I always liked Jennie. I just didn't like that she broke your heart so badly. And Lisa gave me an eye-opening lecture that maybe I'm too protective of you so yeah."

I chuckle and start to give her a hug but she pushes me away. "First take a bath and we'll have lunch together at the restaurant nearby."

I nod and she leaves.

When I finish taking a shower and wear some comfortable pajamas, I sit at the small table in the corner and open my laptop to look over the schedule for the afternoon.

"Mama?"

I look to see RJ sitting in bed. She steps out and walks slowly towards me while rubbing her eyes. I smile and pull her into my arms. "Good morning darling."

She wraps her small arms around my neck. "Good morning Mama."

I kiss her cheek and pull her into my lap. She yawns and says, "I love Jennie Mama."

I feel shock overwhelmed me. "You do?"

She nods. "A lot. She's nice. And I think she loves me too."

I sigh. "Of course she does you darling. What is there to hate about you?"

She shrugs. "Nothing. I just want to tell you."

I pull away a smile and kiss her forehead. "I just want to tell you that your breath stinks so go brush your teeth and take a bath. Well go downstairs and get breakfast for Jennie."

She giggles and hops off my lap to rush to the bathroom.

••••••••••

And when we do come back from getting the food, Jennie is drying her hair with a fluffy white towel in a white robe.

She gives us a big gummy smile and I freeze while RJ shouts, "Good morning Jennie!"

Jennie shouts back, "Good morning RJ!"

She goes to the side and hangs the towel to dry.

She sits where I was sitting and RJ sits on the bed Jennie was supposed to sleep in.