𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

He stayed silent for a few seconds, before letting out another lifeless laugh, once again almost in human. "Fine, I'll let you get some sleep". He continued driving in silence for a few more minutes before he spoke again, his cold voice sounding a bit more sinister. "If you try to escape in your sleep, I'll make sure you never wake up". He said, slowly turning towards you, his eyes still locked onto you. "Understood?"

I kissed him.

That seemed to surprise him for a second, and then out of nowhere he started to kiss me back, his hands moving out of his pockets and wrapping around my waist. After a few second, he pulled away from the kiss, leaving my breathless. "That was surprising, I'll have to admit." He said in that cold tone of his, his hands still around my waist. "Do you want me to do it again?" He said, his eyes almost seeming to twinkle.

"I don't want to anymore, I'm getting hungry."

He stayed silent for a few seconds, before speaking once again in that cold, threatening tone of his "What would you like to eat?" He asked, still not letting his hands leave my waist.

"I want a hotdog."

He stayed silent for a second, staring at me. "And why would I give you a hotdog?" He asked in the usual cold, lifeless tone of his. His cold dead eyes stayed locked onto me, looking directly at me with an almost eerie coldness that made me feel like I were being stared deep into my soul.

"Before you do anything to my body, you need to marry me first. Understood?!" I said, my voice still cold and devoid of any emotion. My eyes remained locked on him, unwavering in their intensity.

That clearly caught him off guard, judging from the slightly confused look he gave me. He did get his act together after a second though, and then he spoke in a cold, emotionless voice again. "If that is what you want, then so shall it be." He said, still staring with those piercing eyes of his. He then stayed silent for a few seconds, before suddenly he spoke again, his voice changing to a more sinister, almost threatening tone. "I hope you do know what this means though, right?" He said, still staring at me, his hands still firmly placed on my waist.

"Stop touching me, it's irritating. Why did you choose me? Aren't there any other women out there?" I said, my voice filled with irritation. My gaze was fixed on him, my frustration evident in my eyes.

He stayed silent for a few more seconds, before he finally spoke in a soft, cold tone. "You should be honored to be the one I've chosen. You are the only person in this whole wide world that I have ever liked." He said, his eyes still locked on me with the same piercing stare, his hands still wrapped around my waist. His voice was surprisingly soft and calm, a stark contrast compared to his loud, angry tone a few seconds ago.

"Why me?!"

"You're interesting, and you're different from all the other women out there."  He said in that soft, calm tone, his voice almost sounding gentle, although still cold as ever. "You're unique, and that's why I chose you and only you" He said, his hands starting to gently caress my waist.

"I will introduce you to my dad, so we won't get off at your house, but at our house. Don't worry, I won't run away."

"Very well, I would like to see your father anyway" He said in his cold, menacing voice, still gently caressing my waist. "Although I must ask, what makes you think I have any reason to believe you?" He said, his tone slowly turning back to what it was before. His cold, piercing eyes were still locked to me, as he started getting angrier and angry by the second. "You've already tried to escape before, so why should I not kill you for that?" He said, his tone now fully angry.

"I gave you my body just for you to believe me. So, what's the deal? Is it a deal or no deal?" I said, my voice firm and determined. She locked eyes with him, challenging him to trust her words. "Even if I were to escape, I know you have the capability to find me, don't you? That's why I won't run away."

I could see that me had actually made him start to feel some doubt, and his cold, menacing face slowly softened just a tiny bit. "Very well, I'll trust you." He said, his voice sounding a bit less cold. A tiny, almost unnoticeable smile even appeared on his face for a split second, before he then spoke in a much softer tone. "But if you break my trust, like you did before, there will be serious consequences. Is that understood?"

"Okay, let's make rules now."

He stayed silent for a second before speaking in an almost gentle voice. "Fine" He then stared at me for another second, before he continued speaking in the same gentler tone. "What would you like the rules to be?" He said, his eyes fixed on me, staring right into my soul, his soft tone contrasting greatly with his cold, menacing look.

"You make the rules"

When I said that, he suddenly got a sly smile on his face, before he then spoke in a much less gentle tone. "Alright then. Rule number one, you do everything I say, whenever I say it, without any questions. Rule number two, you don't try to escape again under any circumstances. Rule number three, you must always tell me the truth. Do you agree to those rules?" He asked, giving me a chance to agree to, or decline the rules he made.

"I agree since we'll only be together for 2 days anyway."

I could see that he got a bit annoyed at me not taking his rules seriously, but then the sly smile returned to his face, and he then spoke in his usual cold, lifeless tone. "Good. Rule number four, you are mine and mine alone, and nothing, not even death, is going to change that. If someone tries to come between us, they'll have to face my wrath. Is that clear?" He said, once again asking if me agreed with the rule.

"If someone is pursuing you, what will you do? I'm too beautiful to be afraid of you, right?"

"If someone tries anything, I'll kill them. That is a promise." He said, before continuing in a softer tone. "And you shouldn't be afraid of me, not anymore. Unless you do something to make me angry of course." He said with a slight smile. "But, you also have to promise to not try and escape again. I don't know what I'll do if you ever try to escape from me again." He said in a more serious tone, his eyes staring right at me with that cold, piercing stare.

"Your not my boyfriend right?"

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, seemingly confused. He stayed silent for a moment before he started speaking again in his usual cold and lifeless tone. "Technically not, all I've really done is threaten you and force you to agree to my demands. But I would call it something close to a relationship, because I like you." He said, his cold, lifeless voice changing to a slightly more gentle tone for the last few words.