𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I spends the next few months carefully planning out my perfect valentines date, everything had to be perfect. Because of how the relationship ended between him and Kriendal, I wanted to make up for all the time that I had lost with her. He wanted to express his true love for her and make sure that she felt just how important she was to me. I spent endless nights brainstorming and planning out everything to the smallest detail. He wanted the date to be perfect and to have it end perfectly in a proposal.

I carefully plans out the entire date, down to the smallest detail. It was a romantic and perfect valentines date, everything was perfect. I took her on a lovely date, I had even gotten a reservation in a lovely restaurant for us. I took the date to a whole new level and ended up doing something even more special. I had brought in flowers and rose petals which had scattered all across the floor. I had even hired musicians to play a romantic tune once they both made their grand entry. I was proud of myself for what I had planned out.

I just stood there, holding my rose bouquet tightly as the date played out. He gave a quick glance to Kriendal as she walked in, he felt his heart skipping a beat when he saw how stunningly beautiful she was. I felt my palms get sweaty as I felt so much happiness rush through my body right now. He couldn’t believe he had actually reached this point with her. After all the months they had been apart, they were now both spending this evening together enjoying their romantic evenings.

"You ah, we can celebrate at home, why here?" She said with a smile.

I smiled back when I saw her expression and I took a deep breath in now, he felt so at ease hearing her response.

"How about a bit of both, let's have dinner here and then we'll go to a nice apartment I rented out for us. I want us to have a lovely night and to just enjoy ourselves."

"Okay."

I felt so relieved after she gave me the answer to continue with the date, he had felt so devastated and heartbroken when she had asked him to go home and celebrate. I immediately started walking towards her and I held out the rose bouquet towards her.

"Thank you my mafia boss"

I smiled wide, my heart was so happy after hearing her words and seeing her accept the bouquet of flowers that I had got her. He continued to walk towards her and then he placed his hands around her waist to bring her closer.

"After this, let's go to church"

I wasn’t exactly the religious type of person myself, but I knew that Kriendal was a religious person. So he immediately agreed with her and said that they would go to church later. I felt so happy to be going to church with her later, since I knew that it was an importance for her, and I wants to show just how much I cares for her. I wanted to do anything and everything for her, and that included going to church with her.

We ate and then we went to church.

I didn’t really pay much attention to the sermon and the words of the pastor. He just sat there listening to him talk and he started to zone out for a bit. I was getting extremely nervous after having planned everything out so perfectly for today. I was getting so much excitement and so much nerves about the proposal, I was so anxious to propose to Kriendal tonight. He was so scared but so happy that this was finally where he had wanted to be with her.

After a while the pastor had stopped the sermon and he announced that they could go and pray on their own with themselves if they wanted to. I immediately went and prayed privately inside of one of the rooms. He prayed to God and requested him to bless his union with Kriendal and to allow him to have the strength to get through the proposal and the rest of the day. I was praying very genuinely, since I really needed it right now. I prayed for a few more minutes before leaving the room and going to find Kriendal.